Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 6, 2013
I was given a copy of this book for Christmas when it first came out. I cannot tell you how many times I've read the book itself. Then, I got a copy of the Audio version. I've listened to Roger Mueller tell this story now for about the 10th time. Every time I go on any trip of any length, I listen to The Shack. William P. Young gives you a perspective on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that will open a new way of even thinking about the Trinity. Once you get started, you won't put it down or turn it off. Every Christian should have this in their library. Think of Della Reese as you hear the words of Papa.
on August 20, 2014
The audio edition is great! I listen to it in the car, and also at home when I need quiet time. Must keep a open mind....because everyone interprets the book differently and by listening to the audio, it really brings out the characters and understanding!!!! BEFORE listening to the book.....listen to the interview by the author....on why he wrote the book!!!! Makes a very big difference!!!! This book can be life changing!!!! I LOVED IT! So happy I got the audio!
on March 19, 2014
Does a good job with the book. When you just don't have the time to read (driving your car, etc.) - the audio version is a good way to go! You can also listen, re-listen, and again - to completely get the take on what the author means. Enjoying it.
on August 19, 2014
Absolutely the best book ever!!! I have a hard time with my attention span while reading. So this audio helped me with that. I listen to this amazing story as I drove around in my car. When I get discouraged I just listen to the story again. This story has truly helped rebuild my faith in "Papa" our heavenly father... I love this audio book.
on May 3, 2015
When I first read this book I was shocked thinking that it may be mocking The Holy Trinity-- I thought this just can't be-- and thank God I kept reading and read the whole book. I then learned that they are using this at a Catholic Monestary in counseling folks who have had tramatic life experiences. With some counseling under my belt I certainly understood how healing the end message could be for folks. It's not hard to see why it was on the best sellers list for some time. I've ordered both the books and cd's for our church library and would recommend this book to anyone who wants to know God,His love, healing and forgiveness for us, on a deeper level. Excellent book!
on February 18, 2014
The Shack simulates your thinking about the awesomeness of God's love. The Shack also challenges many of our assumptions we make about God and important it is to release them in order to have a greater appreciation for God's work in our lives.
on July 8, 2015
Such an amazing story. Bought this for a long trip I was making and the story and narrative kept me interested the entire time. Highly recommend. Spiritually motivating and causes you to think throughout the story. Highly recommend.
on December 2, 2013
I got this book for my boyfriend after several friends recommended it. He absolutely loved it! I ended up getting the paperback version for myself just because of how amazing he said it was. Great book for anyone dealing with loss.
on January 24, 2016
I HAD READ THE BOOK SEVERAL TIMES,BUT GLEANED A WHOLE NEW FRAME OF THOUGHT AND HEARD THINGS I HAD FORMALLY SKIPPED OR MISSED BEFORE.IT WILL CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK AND ASSOCIATION AND LEVEL OF DEVOTION TO OUR CREATOR(S)GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO HEAR JUST HOW DIFFERENT YOU PERSONALLY WILL RECIEVE THE MESSAGE BEING SENT TO YOU FROM A TRULY KIND AND LOVING FOR REAL,ENTITY.THIS STORY WILL CHANGE YOU...LEAVE NO DOUBT
on March 5, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter after the death of my son. She travels a lot and listened to it while driving. It helped her a lot.