Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Outdoors Gift Guide on bgg

on October 4, 2012

don't worrry but this is definitely a legit review. No scam no nothing! I used to lose alot of hair not that I don't know but it has definitely decreased and has started thickening in a few places. Therapy g follicle stimulator is a definite life saver. It regrew my hair in some parts. If you actually use this stimulator and after a month or month and a half, part your hair line in different places, you'll see hair regrowth (only if you study your scalp real well like i do :$). Alot of people say it it does not! It has peppermint or whatever in it that helps your blood rush into your scalp thats why that burning feeling for 10-15 minutes. But that's what helps the hair grow back somewhat. I really like this product except its expensive but it lasted me a good 4-5 months. I wash my hair every 3-4 days so thats why it lasts that long. 12 sprays around the scalp should do it! I have tried therapy g shampoo and i think its good but after a while it loses its power to stop the hair loss (what ive felt). I use mane n tale shampoo and it helped my hair loss. During shampoooing i used to lose 20-30 strands. Now it's like 3-5 strands every 4 days of shampooing. When i comb it dry i lose 40-65 strands whereas it used to be 150-200 strands. In between my washes and shampooing I only lose like 5-10 strands if only i do not comb my hair much lol. I finger comb my hair which has helped. Moreover, you should incorpate alot of other things in your life to help hair loss...
My regime includes:

- mane n tale shampoo
- therapy g stimulator
- viviscal extra strength tablets (twice a day after meal with water)(or if you cant afford viviscal, elon matrix 5000 is my next aim ..good reviews on tablets)
- 10,000mcg of biotin
- two tablets of vitamin c (500mcg each)
- b complex vitamin
- 8 glasses of water
- lots of saladd, nuts and seeds, tuna or salmon, chicken breast, fruits, booster juice protein shakes lol
- breathing exercises (yoga type)
- stop strssing about hair or you lose more
- wheatgrass (evergreen frozen...chug down 2 to 3 a day)-ive started this so cant say yet.
- exercise 3-4 days a week (cardio, weight lifting, yoga)
-ive stopped blow drying and air dry my long stupid hair and straighten my hair every 4 days and not much straightening. i leave it straight and wavy and not stick straight. use redken serum. its good

Thats about it! I can be reached at for more info.
on October 18, 2011
I can see real hair grow where there was no hair for years. I am using both the shampoo and this follicle stimulator from Therapy-G. While the shampoo is great, this stimulator is -- miraculous.
on November 5, 2007
So far it has been 11 months and I have been using the follicle stimulator on and off with the therapy G shampoo. When in college ( 5 years ago) I tried this out and i remember "feeling" like my hair was thicker. Anyway, I love Nioxin shampoo and conditioner (cleanser and scalp therapy) better than the Therapy G ones. They are good, but the ingredients and overall feel of Nioxin is BETTER. However, the follicle stimulator: WOW. What is in this stuff? I have new hairs growing and I don't mean "peach fuzz"...they started off looking like whiskers and are real hairs growing in my receeding hairline area. So far they are still growing. Honestly I was going to give up but 11 months and I am seeing this...I am going to keep on with it! I do think it is a combination of the shampoos (therapy G OR Nioxin) with the FS. My recommendation is in this order: Shampoo with Nioxin Cleanser, use Therapy G stimulator, finish with Nioxin Scalp Therapy. The therapy G hair volumizer...didn't like it, didn't feel like it added anything fyi.
Therapy G Follicle Stimulator is a GREAT PRODUCT!
on September 7, 2014
This stuff really works! The only draw back is that it turns the skin red for a period of time. But I guess that's a small price to pay for hair growth.
on August 26, 2014
On my second bottle. My hair is much fuller.