- With Model LT or Medium Torque Type Ball Spline, the spline shaft has two to three crests on the circumference, and along both sides of each crest, two rows of balls are arranged to hold the crest so that a reasonable preload is applied.
- This model has a large load capacity in the radial and torque directions. Since the contact angle is large and an appropriate preload is given, high rigidity against torque is achieved.
- The rows of balls are held in a special resin retainer incorporated in the spline nut so that they smoothly roll and circulate. With this design, balls will not fall even in the nut is removed from the spline shaft.
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player