- Feed screw assembly with screw shaft and ball nut for transmitting rotary motion into linear motion
- Steel screw for strength and durability
- Rolled thread for stronger, smoother surface than cut thread
- Ball bearing nut for smooth travel
- Flanged for various mounting options
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
THK Steel Precision Ball Screw Assembly, Screw Shaft: 100mm Stroke
This THK ball screw assembly is a 100 mm stroke feed screw and ball nut for... See more product details
This THK ball screw assembly is a 100 mm stroke feed screw and ball nut for transmitting rotary motion into linear motion. It has a grounded steel screw for strength and hardness, with rolled thread for stronger, smoother surface than cut thread. The nut travels on a ball bearing circuit for smooth, low-friction travel, and it has a flanged surface for various mounting options.
THK manufactures linear motion guides and accessories. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.