5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Published on September 6, 2008 by M. L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
This product is a great product. Ir really does what it claims to do. The only downside is the taste. Hold your nose and you'll be fine.
Published on November 5, 2010 by R. A. Travis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, September 6, 2008
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
This product was initially given to me by my naturopath. I was having many stomach issues that other physicians diagnosed as "IBS". They just told me to watch what I eat and excersize. They gave me pharmaceutical drugs that were supposed to mask the symptoms but never make it go away completely. They didn't know what caused it. I just have to live with it. I have always watched my diet and I excersize pratically everyday. So I went to my naturopath. She told me that I needed to eat more soluble fiber but she realized I did not want the extra calories. She got me started on this product, and since then my "issues" have gone away! It contains, psyllium powder, prune powder and apple pectin. It's a safe product! The only thing is that it doesn't taste so good, but I've gotten used to it. Just gulp it down. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling wonderful, January 6, 2008
Sharonita (Clinton, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
We decided to see if we had allergies to all gluten and dairy products by completely eliminating them from our diet for 3 weeks. We added MediCleanse to the regimen as suggested. It is week 2, we are not hungry; have unbelievalbe energy and are realizing that there really are things in our diet that are keeping us from optimum health. In 2 weeks we will slowly introduce the food back one by one to see which one it is that keeps us so sluggish. Being Italian we are betting, unfortunatley, on gluten. But we have learned there are so many replacement foods that make delicious meals and are enjoying lots of fruits and veggies and rice protein. I know, it sounds icky, but we feel great and it is cleansing out all the Lyme medicine I've been on for 6 months. It takes a whole lot of dedication and discipline to start but once on it, it just seems natural. It can also be used long term on a regular diet to help daily functions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Health Benefits Over Taste, January 23, 2011
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
This isn't the easiest stuff to get down, but if you have difficulties with regularity, this is well worth the momentary discomfort for the taste buds. I use an over-sized pill bottle with about 1.5 ounces of apple juice and a full scoop of Medibulk, place the cap on and shake vigorously, and drink immediately. It's thick, but drinkable, and again, worth it for the results.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 5, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been healed!, October 3, 2008
No more "IBS"! Has made me regular. Did the job more so than I expected!I would highly recommend it if you have "issues". Best stuff in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., October 19, 2008
K. Shaffer (Melbourne, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
I love this product. It really helps to clear my skin. I also feel much better when I'm using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fiber, June 5, 2013
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
This is the best fiber product I have ever used! Thorne Research products are very high quality. Be sure to drink plenty of water with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thick, December 30, 2013
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
The powder is very fine, making it easy to blend into drinks, which is nice. However, it thickens WAY to much and way to fast. You can't put it in a morning smoothy because the smoothy will be a paste you need to eat with a spoon within 1-2 minutes. And it tastes awful, so you can't mix it with water to drink quickly. I'm sure the end result is what's intended, but it's not practical for everyday use for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medibulk for my dog, October 25, 2010
T.O. Perspective (Thousand Oaks, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
Worked wonders...highly recommend. Ever since he had an acute attack of diarrhea my dog has had irregular stools. Sadly this is what my wife and I have been discussing...how was the poo today? Since starting Medibulk he has been beautifully regular. What will the wife and I discuss now? We dissolve the Medibulk in hot water and pour over his food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great for My Cat With Megacolon!, March 18, 2009
This review is from: THORNE RESEARCH - Medibulk - 8oz [Health and Beauty]
Read about this when researching products to help my cat who who was diagnosed with megacolon.

I talked it over with my vet, began using it, first 1/8t with his prescription high fiber food, then 1/4t. It has been working well and he was able to be weaned off of the liquid
laxative.