Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 6, 2008
This product was initially given to me by my naturopath. I was having many stomach issues that other physicians diagnosed as "IBS". They just told me to watch what I eat and excersize. They gave me pharmaceutical drugs that were supposed to mask the symptoms but never make it go away completely. They didn't know what caused it. I just have to live with it. I have always watched my diet and I excersize pratically everyday. So I went to my naturopath. She told me that I needed to eat more soluble fiber but she realized I did not want the extra calories. She got me started on this product, and since then my "issues" have gone away! It contains, psyllium powder, prune powder and apple pectin. It's a safe product! The only thing is that it doesn't taste so good, but I've gotten used to it. Just gulp it down. I highly recommend it.
on November 11, 2015
We've been using Medibulk for our cat's GI issues for many, many years, with success. This new formula replaces the psyllium for oats (WHY?!?!). Unfortunately, we thought we were ordering the last few tubs of the old formula (I swear it said so in the title at the time of ordering), but the new formula arrived. We've been trying it for a few weeks now and it does not work like the old formula. My poor ol' cat is constipated again. We'll be looking for something else that has psyllium husk. Goodbye, Medibulk.
on January 29, 2016
The best fiber powder. It was recommended by my naturopath to use during my heavy metal detox because it is designed for detoxing purposes. It never makes me gassy like psyllium can. Plus, there is very little taste and it does't gel up like psyllum when I'm drinking it.
on February 27, 2016
wow. this made my problem worse. after extensive research, if you have any bad bacteria in your digestive system, they will thrive off of this stuff and grow larger. that's exactly what happened to me. be careful
on April 4, 2014
As I am detoxing for Heath reasons, it is important to keep the other end working smoothly, my colon healthy. This was recommended by my ND proving the fact that even NDs get influenced by product reps. :-).
It is bulky, yes, but gummy and sticky. Yuck. I couldn't get it out of the glass, off the spoon, down the drain, or off my bum. After a valiant try, I ditched the stuff. It must have been impressive in the lab but not practical in everyday life.
on November 5, 2010
This product is a great product. Ir really does what it claims to do. The only downside is the taste. Hold your nose and you'll be fine.
on December 30, 2013
The powder is very fine, making it easy to blend into drinks, which is nice. However, it thickens WAY to much and way to fast. You can't put it in a morning smoothy because the smoothy will be a paste you need to eat with a spoon within 1-2 minutes. And it tastes awful, so you can't mix it with water to drink quickly. I'm sure the end result is what's intended, but it's not practical for everyday use for me.
on January 6, 2008
We decided to see if we had allergies to all gluten and dairy products by completely eliminating them from our diet for 3 weeks. We added MediCleanse to the regimen as suggested. It is week 2, we are not hungry; have unbelievalbe energy and are realizing that there really are things in our diet that are keeping us from optimum health. In 2 weeks we will slowly introduce the food back one by one to see which one it is that keeps us so sluggish. Being Italian we are betting, unfortunatley, on gluten. But we have learned there are so many replacement foods that make delicious meals and are enjoying lots of fruits and veggies and rice protein. I know, it sounds icky, but we feel great and it is cleansing out all the Lyme medicine I've been on for 6 months. It takes a whole lot of dedication and discipline to start but once on it, it just seems natural. It can also be used long term on a regular diet to help daily functions.
on February 9, 2015
This is not Medibulk. I'm not sure what this is, but whoever is selling it needs to stop marketing it as Medibulk. The Medibulk I've been using for a year now, from the company (direct) is a reddish brown color. This powder was a cream color that I've never seen before. I was in a pinch and decided to order this from Amazon instead of ordering it direct, however, I will never order a food product again from Amazon. I've heard of some sites holding natural products like this on the shelf too long and you unknowingly purchase it and end up consuming rotted products. I was scared to put it in my beverage, because I have no idea what it is....never again!
on February 13, 2015
Beware if you have food allergies, this is a new formula!
It doesn't say here, it is now 8.15 oz so you can't tell, but it is a new kind! The new ingredients are:
Inulin from Agave, Oat fiber powder [seed], Prune powder, pectin [from apple].
The last two ingredients are the same, but the old formula just had Psyllium powder instead of the first two, unfortunately I'm allergic to oats & took 1 dose before I realized - fortunately no harm done except a belly ache, but I'm stuck with it because I opened it.