THQ Filed Chapter 11 Today

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2012 10:07:04 PM PST
Philip Brown says:
Looks like this game maybe heading to the highest bidder and Microsoft will be looking at an exclusive title for Xbox.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/20/where-will-thqs-games-and-studios-go

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 6:14:03 PM PST
Only going to highest bidder if all bids equal more than 60mil

Otherwise its all going to a clearwater and nothing will change but name and who gets profit
Also Southparkstudios is complaining THQ has no right to sell it and they can claim all of the game due to debt and contract

But i agree Micro will be looking for some good games/studios to swallow up if they are able , Saints Row/Southpark/Darksiders/ectect ... hope clearwater doesnt win love thq but i some of these games could reach new heights with the new higher funding (as long as studios like dont force gimmicks like kinect or sixaxis on them)

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 6:33:56 PM PST
Philip Brown says:
Microsoft sat on their Bum today.. So did Sony.. Ubi scored Stick of truth and 2K Sports got the WWE

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 6:15:14 PM PST
Ya, saw ... my biggest dissapointment is no one grabbed virgil or darksiders :/ loved those games and they were comercial successes so why not buy either the ip or whole studio
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
South Park:  The Stick of Truth - Xbox 360
South Park: The Stick of Truth - Xbox 360 by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (389)