Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TIME Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2011
Waste of time down loading this app. I have tried logging in multiple times with no result. This is not acceptable.
on April 26, 2012
This app is a disaster on Kindle fire. Log in page is non-responsive. Once you get logged in it doesn't remember you. Very frustrating. Not ready for prime time and not what you'd expect from Time.
on March 20, 2013
The APP is a piece of s*** I have subscribed to Time for past 36 years, now that my vision is waning (83-yrs old) I was happy to find a digital reader that was easy to access, sign in and adjust font. Kindle Fire in their advertising offered or implied this potential in the Time APP; however was not able to deliver because the APP is so poorly written. I STILL SUBSCIBE TO THE PAPER ISSUE BUT WILL NOT AFTER IT RUNS OUT. I satisfy my needs reading papers in the newsstand. You probably will not post this in your reviews but I will get some satisfaction out of the fact that somebody in your organization has read it.
on January 22, 2012
I agree with a number of customers that had difficulty with this app. I specifically subscribed to TIME so I could read the magazine on Kindle Fire. Trying to access it was one of the most horrendous experiences I have had trying to navigate the digital world. The password inconsistencies, lack of support from TIME and an awful, misleading web portal forced me to cancel my subscription to the magazine after a weekend of frustration. Of course TIME did charge me for the one print copy of the magazine that arrived at my home.
on December 1, 2011
Problems exist with their system for establishing username/password. Multiple e-mails to customer support does not resolve problem; it is apparent that their customer support. is incompetent and inadequate. Do not waste your time and suffer the aggravation. I am so frustrated with their customer service that I will cancel my subscription to the print edition when it expires in 2014 ... if not sooner.
0Comment|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2012
I am so very disappointed with this magazine on the Fire...Time magazine takes about 10 minutes to download on to the Kindle Fire. Time nor Amazon are able to help with this issue. I will go back to reading my magazine in paper and in hand...as done for the past 15 years
on December 18, 2012
I subscribe to Time. Tried multiple times to log in. Would not recognize password /email. Reset password. Still wouldn't recognize. Then said kindle User could go right to library. Clicked library Icon at bottom of page & it is blank. VERY FRUSTRATING. Don't waste your time. May let print subscription lapse since I really subscribed to get access on kindle.
on March 31, 2012
this app is ridiculous. it takes several hours to download the magazine. I have reinstalled the app several times and still, it take several hours. Then when it moves to the "installing" phase, it gets hung up and says 100% installed but it's not. Do not waste your time on this.
on November 27, 2011
Only magazine view is available and text view is missing. No option to change the size of the text font. This makes it difficult to read. No zooming in and out option. The app is generic and not optimized for Kindle fire. I rate it1 out of 10.
on February 5, 2012
horrible and slow cannot read installed mag after waiting ten minutes to download poor customer service easier to just read paper copy