5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published 7 months ago by June

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but inferior to the competition
Published 5 months ago by QuintonQL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 25, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
My husband tried them and they work perfectly....hold the tie down. I can't speak to how long they last but they are simple plastic, I expect they'd last forever unless they took abuse. They don't fall off - walking, seatbelt, coat, etc it stays on. Inexpensive and works. A lot better than him losing expensive tie tacks, chains and etc. He said these are a bit plain since the jewelry adds decoration but these are lot cheaper if they were to fall off. Also, these are easy to stick in a travel bag so he doesn't have to worry about forgetting tie tacks, chains or clips on trips. They're a bit pricing considering they are just plastic but providing they don't break or anything I assume they should last years of daily wear just based on the fact that they are plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily one of my favorite "gadgets", March 29, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
There may not be much to these, but the idea and the execution of them is flawless. These things are perfect if you need to wear a tie often and you hate it getting off center, getting in the way when you bend over, or pretty much move at all. I have been forgetting I am wearing them until I try and take my tie off so they are very unobtrusive as well.

I would highly recommend these. You get 5 when all you really need is 1, they are pretty good quality from what I have experienced. I have only used 1 so far for 3 weeks (5 days a week) and it looks brand new still.

5 Stars for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for tie wearers!, March 10, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
These things are great! Simple to put on, they don't damage your tie like tie jewelry can, they keep your tie from shifting to the side or dropping in front of you while washing your hands or leaning over. I wish I had thought of these first! Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Don't think twice about getting these. Oh, and because these are clear, they are not noticeable with any shirt (there are some white ones that wouldn't be invisible with non-white shirts. If you wear ties, get these. NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
I've always wanted something to secure my tie from the wind and in the restroom but never wanted to use a pin (no holes), clip (bulky) or the tie chain (too formal). I bought a set and gave one to a co-worker... Could they be improved? Well, how about producing them in colors or with a tint so they're easier to see? Being clear, they get lost in my armoire ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius Idea!, March 2, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
Perfectly simple, but perfectly functional. All the really great ideas are the simplest that the rest of us just don't think of, this is one of those. The best part is no *tie jewelry* damage to the tie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity and greatness in one package, January 23, 2014
D. Bobke "New Normal" (Mission Viejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the great ones. For those of us that have used tie clips and tacks over the years, we know the frustration of putting them on and that they never really do a great job of keeping the tie in place. This little piece of plastic takes care of all that.

The button holes are perfectly aligned for the standard distance between buttons on men's shirts and all you do is slide it through the loop on the back of the tie or the label that is sewn on most ties. It keeps the tie perfectly down the center of the shirt and also does not allow the tie to fall forward if you bend over.

If you wear a tie often, I highly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Great Looking All Day, December 13, 2013
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
I used to wear tie clips and chains, but things have changed. I love using these. My ties stay in place and look wonderful. Even when I sit down, my ties stay in place and do not slant to one side. If you are looking for an alternative to tie tacks, clips or chains, buy Tie Stays. You will be impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but inferior to the competition, April 8, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
I bought these to save money versus buying the Tiedown. I've been using one of these for about two weeks instead of my Tiedown. It works exactly the same. However, the plastic feels a bit more brittle than the Tiedown. I don't that with the flexing needed to put it on and off that it is going to last as long. Also, these things really are crystal clear. If you set them down on a flat reflective surface (like your bathroom sink counter...) it will be a bit hidden. The Tiedown product has a nice foggy/grippy texture and appearance. These are slippery.

They're a decent deal for the money and do the job. However, I'm personally going to spend the extra dollar or so more per unit and go with the Tiedown next time.

Tiedown. Tiedown. Tiedown. Have I used the competitor's name enough? I feel like a shill, but I really do feel that these are a cheap knock off of the original.

...but they DO still get the job done. Try these Tiealign first. If you're happy with them, you're saving money. You might also like the fact that they are crystal clear, even though they are impossible to see behind a tie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 10, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
Works great! Looks sharp and tie stays perfectly in place. No more awkward ties off the side or dangling on the table while eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, May 26, 2014
This review is from: TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays (Apparel)
I was told that tie bars, chains, tacks, etc. had gone out of vogue. But I HATE it when my tie is leaning sideways or flapping around. This is easy to use and keeps my tie in place. Good job!

TIEALIGN 5 Pack - Invisible Tie Stays