Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 7, 2013
I came across this product when a hairstylist recommended it to me for my SUPER fine hair. My hair is very thin, and if I don't put volumizing shampoo and conditioners in my hair, as well as some sort of mousse or product for thickness, then my hair will lay completely flat, which is definitely not an attractive look (on me, anyway). I love this spray, because you can just spritz it on and then blow dry your hair (DON'T use it on your roots though! It makes your roots practically stand up).
This product has replaced so many different products I've used in the past, and now I just use this with a thickening mousse and I'm all set for the day!
on February 8, 2011
Just tried this a month ago and am I impressed! My hair is highlighted and quite thin in diameter but is thick - meaning I have lots of hair- but it is straight as an arrow and has about 20 different growth directions.

I found this product and have been extremely pleased. I usually blow dry my hair first and then just where I want the hair to sit a bit higher (usually the crown) I lift up the piece of hair and lightly spray the S Factor by Tigi on the root section, then using a round brush on that section I blow it dry. Fantastic curl and definition. That curl or body as I like to call it will last until you shampoo it out. Stuff is definitely amazing and don't over do with the spray!

Just try it once!S-Factor Body Booster 6.76 oz.
on January 4, 2012
I love this hair product! I originally purchased it from my hairdresser and thought this time I would give Amazon a whirl at the price comparison wheel. The price is similar, but I don't have to wait until I see my hairdresser or go to a beauty supply store to purchase the product. This is a time saver for me. The product definitely plumps your hair up, smells fabulous, and is easy to get through the mail. Highly recommend for thin, fine hair, such as mine.
on December 6, 2015
Highly Highly Highly recommend this for anyone with fine/thin hair that is looking for some volume. I feel like I've tried every volumizing product out there and I've never found one that worked this well, and still left my hair looking soft and shiny. I will definitely be buying this again.
on October 26, 2012
I have thick hair, so I need a product that will keep it from going flat. This body booster does the trick, leaves my hair shiney, extremely manageable, and there is no sticky residue. It's worth every penny you pay for it. I highly recommend it.
on October 23, 2013
My hairstylist used this on me along with a couple other S factor stuff and my hair was pumped for several days afterwards. But i bought this and sprayed on the roots and blow dried and did not get the same effect whatsoever.
I suppose you have to buy all the series of the plumping stuff to get the desired effect, and it kind of left my hair feeling not very smooth, but then again, i am not really good with hairstyles and such so i probably could have put a bit more effort into my style that day.
Loved the smell, sort of a grown up version of mr.bubbles...i think that is mostly why i bought it.
on February 28, 2014
Let me be the first to say I LOVE S Factor products and I use almost all of them regularly. The thing I usually love most about them (other than their amazing styling ability) is the smell! Seems I may have received a expired or bad product as this smells NOTHING like other S Factor products. This smells like rotten fruit and I literally gag every time I use it. I see Michelle (see review below) also had the same experience. Very disappointing since I love this brand. Unfortunately I will need to toss this as I have even had family comment that my hair smells funny after using it.
on July 6, 2015
This product doesn't even smell like the stuff I buy from a salon - it has a funky odor as if it is old or something. It does not work the same either. I don't see an expiry date on it, but I recognize that something is different.
on March 8, 2015
This product works GREAT!! If you have fine hair with little body, this product will be of great help to you. I don't know what I did before I started using it. It is surely not a waste of your money.
on December 9, 2012
Terrific hair product. My hair is very straight with almost no body. The pumping spray has really helped me to style my hair without too much goop.