Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 31, 2016
Bought two as Christmas gifts for inquisitive little ones. Amazing quality. Having a science background - I want reliable information at a level that little ones can understand. This book didn't disappoint.
on January 29, 2016
A big favorite with our 8 year old grandson.
on January 29, 2016
My grandson, age 13, really enjoyed this book. I wanted something educational for him for his Christmas present and to help encourage him to read and this worked perfectly. The reading kept his interest and he learned so much. Perfect for his age group.
on January 27, 2016
Gave as a gift......they enjoy it!
on January 27, 2016
I bought this for my 10yo nephew and my SIL says he didn't put it down for hours!
on January 27, 2016
Like all kids, my daughter keeps asking me why. I was amazed at how much information was in this book.
on January 25, 2016
A
on January 25, 2016
My boys enjoyed this book ages 5 and 8.
on January 24, 2016
Inquisitive children will love this book.
on January 24, 2016
10-year old enjoyed book when tablet was charging. Said it was fun to get answers to things