4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tint
As described, good looking tint, very tight unit. The only drawback which may be a plus in the long run, is the bottom holders for the folded windshield are very stiff and will probably be more flexible with time.
Published on May 14, 2012 by waynelor

3.0 out of 5 stars Not real pleased with windshield
windshield had an area about the size of a 50 cent piece that appeared not to be finished or just rubbed white. Also the windshield had the rubber gromets that went in the windshield at the bottom but there were no holes drilled in the windshield for them to go through to cinch the windshield down. I had to drill and cut out my own holes!
Published 2 months ago by Lynn Scott

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tint, May 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Windshield, March 6, 2013
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
This windshield is an excellent purchase. Good fit --described correctly the tint on the windshield is just right. Also great quality and shipped as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, October 23, 2013
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
The tinted part of the windshield is great. The fit was kind of so so it tries to incorporate to many models but over all it is very good and all of the kit parts were there and made it easy to put it on the cart. Over all I would rate it excellent and the price was great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tinted Windshield at a Fair Price, July 13, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
The windshield is great, arrived in a timely manner and was packaged extremely well. I also thought the price was fair for the item. The only issue I had that prevented me from giving a perfect rating was that it came with NO hardware as advertised. I had to use the hardware off my existing windshield which was unfortunate because I was planning on selling my clear windshield with the hardware to help recoup some of the money spent on this new tinted windshield. Overall this was a satisfactory purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality & Price, May 7, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
It was easy to install and fit perfectly on my 2002 EZGO. Love the tinting which doesn't bother me at night and helps with the sun's glare during the day. I was shocked by the quality because the price was amazing. There was not another dealer anywhere else on Amazon or any other online places for the price. Purchased it from Kartinaround through Amazon for $91.49. Everyone else wanted a lot more. Again, Great Quality & Price!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy! Easy to install!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
I ordered the product easily. The price was very good. It arrived in just a few days. Installation was fairly straight forward using the parts included with the product. It works just as good or better than our old windshield did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the tinted windshield for my golf cart BUT it ..., October 22, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
Love the tinted windshield for my golf cart BUT it came WITHOUT directions on installing it...NOT good!

I attempted to place the windshield but didn't tell everyone not to drive it until we made sure it was on correct. Well, it wasn't and someone drove it without me being aware....it fell off and broke 2 pieces off the top corner! SO SAD!!!

So just make sure to include instructions on installing.

That being said....It does fit perfect and I would order again BUT would be ALOT more cautious in placing it on my cart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !!, May 30, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
Love the fit and finish of this folding window. Packaging was first rate window was well protected during shipment.
The only con I have was the lack of instructions for installing. It's pretty straight forward so to install but some tips would have been nice.

I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a well made folding gold cart window.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ez-Go tinted windshield, September 24, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
A great price for this tinted windshield and it looks great on my 1999 Ez-Go TXT. It was well packaged and covered with peel-off protection on both sides. I installed it by myself, but it would have been easier with two people. I did have to reuse the old clips that keep the windshield from sliding down, though this may not be an issue as it fit pretty tight in the enclosed mounting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 6, 2014
This review is from: TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up (Misc.)
Great product, easy to install. Fit right on my 2004 txt cart without any problems. I love the suddle tint, not alot that you can't see at night, but just enough to cut the glare down. Also seems sturdy. I live in a very windy place and it doesn't buckle or bend when the wind pushes on it. Very happy with product and it was at a great price!

TINTED Windshield for EZGO TXT Golf Cart 1995 & Up