Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2013
The tinted part of the windshield is great. The fit was kind of so so it tries to incorporate to many models but over all it is very good and all of the kit parts were there and made it easy to put it on the cart. Over all I would rate it excellent and the price was great.
on October 22, 2014
Love the tinted windshield for my golf cart BUT it came WITHOUT directions on installing it...NOT good!

I attempted to place the windshield but didn't tell everyone not to drive it until we made sure it was on correct. Well, it wasn't and someone drove it without me being aware....it fell off and broke 2 pieces off the top corner! SO SAD!!!

So just make sure to include instructions on installing.

That being said....It does fit perfect and I would order again BUT would be ALOT more cautious in placing it on my cart!
on July 30, 2015
I use my golf cart as a utility vehicle on our ranch. The windshield was easy to install (I'm female and past 65 and did it myself). Definitely cuts and the glare and isn't too dark to use once the sun goes down.
on May 24, 2016
This fit our E-Z-GO golf cart perfectly and the tinting is great. Appreciate the call from the Seller after I placed the order to verify we had the correct windshield for our golf cart. Price was reasonable compared to local options.

Will be interested to see how the hinge holds up over the long-term . We purchased our 2013 cart rebuilt and not sure if the windshield it had was new or original, but hinge fell apart after a little over a year.
on November 20, 2015
Came with all the necessary mounting hardware and brackets. Was put on a 1998 EZGO TXT cart without needing any modifications. Installation took about two hours but would have taken less if we weren't also watching our 10 month old twin granddaughters. Did watch the youtube video on installing so that made it much easier. THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS IN THE BOX. So, try to watch the video. Gave the product just 4 stars because the "tint" is almost non-existent and is much, much lighter than the picture seems to convey. But, despite that, it is very good buy. Purchasing through FAT CAT Golf Car was an absolute delight. Their review will be posted on the vendor feedback site.
on March 6, 2013
This windshield is an excellent purchase. Good fit --described correctly the tint on the windshield is just right. Also great quality and shipped as promised.
on July 13, 2014
The windshield is great, arrived in a timely manner and was packaged extremely well. I also thought the price was fair for the item. The only issue I had that prevented me from giving a perfect rating was that it came with NO hardware as advertised. I had to use the hardware off my existing windshield which was unfortunate because I was planning on selling my clear windshield with the hardware to help recoup some of the money spent on this new tinted windshield. Overall this was a satisfactory purchase.
on September 26, 2015
This windshield fit perfectly. Very pleased with it. It is not as dark as it looks in the picture. I hardly notice it is tinted. It does not affect my vision. Was very pleased with you tube video describing how to install. After watching that, instillation was simple.
on January 31, 2016
A really nice windshield made perfect for our cart, and I was contacted by the seller before they shipped it to verify what type of cart we have to make sure it fits perfectly, I just needed to know the number on our cart,-I wanna say the Vin number of our cart,- For a precise fit, .. Real nice job Franklin Golf Carts...Thank You.
on May 14, 2012
As described, good looking tint, very tight unit. The only drawback which may be a plus in the long run, is the bottom holders for the folded windshield are very stiff and will probably be more flexible with time.