Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TLS Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), 120 soft gels
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 19, 2014
I do little to no exercise and I regularly enjoy sugary milkshakes and lattes. Even so, I definitely notice a difference in that my stomach, thighs, and arms are smaller and look more toned. I haven't even finished my first bottle yet! I would definitely recommend this, especially if you're already active and/or dieting. I'm sure if I put in more effort, my results would be even better.
on June 29, 2013
I definitely see a change in my muscle tone and my stomach fat.

i love it because i can see results.
on September 12, 2014
I have not noticed a difference in weight, but I plan to use the product for another month.
on March 18, 2015
It's a great product but it works better if you're in the weight loss program.
on January 5, 2015
I love this product. It works great if you use it correctly.
on January 19, 2015
Gave me stomach aches daily
on July 8, 2015
Used it as accordingly and didn't loose fat but gained it. I eat healthy & exercise a few times a week. So this is completely modifying! If I wasn't forced to give it a star, I wouldn't.
on November 2, 2015
I am sorry looks like somehow you got the wrong information as I am please with my product
on July 18, 2015
Great product for getting rid of belly fat
on May 20, 2014
I finished two bottles already and I follow the instruction accordingly; but makes no difference on my weight loss!! It's a waste if money!