4.0 out of 5 stars gud for the price
Published 22 months ago by Jerinechia

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is fine: seller destroyed my wife's Christmas
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars gud for the price, October 24, 2012
This review is from: PINK Color 7.0 ZEEPAD(TM) ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC COMPUTER 4GB WIFI, CAMERA, YOUTUBE, GAMES , SKYPE VIDEO CALLING &NETFLIX MOVIES (Personal Computers)
its great!!! i purchased it for my 12 yr old girls...cause i didn't want to get anything to expensive...but i would purchase it for myself...the only thing i suggest u do is go thru it to make sure there was nothing that was downloaded that might be inappropriate for kids...it also fits gud in the case witht the keyboard attached...other than.that..the touch screen slides bk n forward easy...color on screen ..wonderful..IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is fine: seller destroyed my wife's Christmas, December 25, 2012
It seems maybe this person is somehow removing reviews from their page....so I hope they sees this one. I will personally see to it that this person won't be able to sell anything online again. I ordered this product on the 12th, and it never showed up! Tracking was never updated. My wife did not receive her gift. Times have been hard on our family this past year, and I was hoping to use this gift as my wife's surprise. I guess the seller didn't care that their products got to the locations on time. I'm not the only one with this issue! Merry Christmas with my money. This will be the last time you take anyone for their money. I PROMISE!

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, March 4, 2013
The positives first...the tablet came very quickly, no problem with delivery as some others have had. Negatives....you get what you pay for. It was completely broken, as in would not even power on within a week...complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for the price, March 27, 2013
Got this for my fiance, as we have a budget but she wanted a tablet. She adores it. It runs android 4.0.4 out of the box(can't update to newer ones as far as I can tell, but I haven't had a chance to play around with it because she won't put it down.)

It is smaller than an Ipad, at 7 inches, but the same size as the Ipad Mini. The camera is good(not great) quality. It has a pretty fast CPU/ram setup because it can run 7-8 apps at once before slowdown occurs. We know this because by default it DOES NOT close apps when you leave them. You need to adjust the settings or you will have a lot more running than you would like. There is a setting that closes apps on exit. It comes with a USB adapter which allows you to plug in a USB mouse or keyboard(why my fiance uses a mouse on a touchscreen,I have no idea but it makes her happy). The resolution on the screen is decent, not HD quality but good enough. I would say DVD quality.

For 75$, it is a great bargain. She loves the pink color.

My only issues are that it is prone to scratching(on the case) and it does not come with a screen protector(which is a MUST for a touchscreen, the Kindle 7" ones will work for very cheap.) If you buy it, plan to buy a case, screen protector and an SDHC micro flash card(the one it comes with is 1GB, with about 1GB built in, decent but if you want more than a few apps and pictures, grab an 8GB or 16GB cheap.)

Overall well worth the money.

::Edit::

It is important to note you can also use the other USB chord to connect to a PC. Useful for downloading apps. Also it supports WiFi tranfers of data. So you can actually transfer apps, music and movies from a laptop or wifi enabled PC without using the USB chord, which is very nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple device which works, but nothing special, December 17, 2013
I just got this last night. It is a Christmas present for my 18-month-old daughter. I set up Skype so we can talk to grandma, downloaded a bunch of videos, and installed a bunch of toddler games and kiddie music apps. If you have used a newer Android phone, you will be very familiar with this interface because it is almost identical and it was very easy to set up. All of my setup work went off without a hitch and it never crashed once (surprising for an Android)! As an added bonus, they included a screen protector, so they must have been paying attention to other reviewers who said that it needed one!

For all intents, this will be a perfectly functional tablet for my toddler and because of the low price I won't have to worry if it gets damaged. I would have given it four stars but there are a few problems that I find worth mentioning, and they were enough to knock off a star:
1. Internal memory is 1GB, NOT 4GB as stated in the product details. Thankfully, Apps2SD works on this tablet without rooting, and I already had a 32GB micro SD card from an old phone that mounted with no problem in this tablet, so I shouldn't run into much trouble with the limited onboard memory.
2. Charger stopped working the first night. There are two ways to charge this tablet - through the DC charger port and through the micro USB port. I was originally charging through the DC port and for some reason it just stopped charging. I unplugged and re-plugged the charger but it still wouldn't charge. I can charge through the USB with no problem but it is something worth mentioning.
3. Strange angle on the front facing camera. While testing Skype I noticed that the front-facing camera is angled up. That will be a slight inconvenience because one would typically hold this tablet on his/her lap and tilt it up to use the front camera. If you do that on this tablet, the camera will be aimed at your forehead, so it must be slightly angled downward to get a good angle with that camera. This is not an issue of my height because I am 6' tall.
4. Poor viewing at an angle. The picture quality drops off rapidly as you tilt or turn the screen, so one must keep it close to perpendicular with ones eyes to get a good picture.

I will come back and update if I find anything else worth mentioning, but so far it is a "just ok" tablet that will work for its intended purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, October 17, 2012
This was a great buy for my daughters 9th birthday. She loved the color as well as having netflix which are hard to find on some androids. The value for money is fantastic too.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke within a week, March 10, 2013
The power button broke off within a week of receiving the tablet. This was my daughters 4th birthday present and she absolutely loved it until she couldn't use it anymore. It wasn't anything she did wrong either, I was actually using it when it happened. I contacted the seller to try to exchange it within the 30 day period but they conveniently never responded. Now its past the 30 days so I guess I'm stuck with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this item-BUT DO NOT BUY IT FROM THIS COMPANY!, December 24, 2012
This is a very nice tablet,but if you want to buy it from a company you can trust you need to go with someone else,NOT MARY TRADING! You can get this same item with a gel pad in the same price range. This company took a long time to get this item to me ( after an accidental order) and then when I explained that it was an accident and that I wanted to return this,they never responded. I have been trying for 2-3 weeks to get this returned and have my account refunded,but they keep ignoring me. If you want this item,it seems to be a good tablet,just don't use this company when purchasing anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 16, 2013
My nieces love their tablets. It satisfies all their needs. YouTube, movies and educational games. Oh, I almost forgot...they can take pictures and record videos!

4.0 out of 5 stars ZEEPAD, January 16, 2013
I bought this for my 9year old for Christmas. She LOVES it. It works great. Does everything she needs it to do. She watches netflix, you tube, takes pictures, surfs the net. She hasn't tried the skype yet. The only downfall is battery life. She needs to charge it every few hours and the earplugs don't work. But other than that great for the money.My 13 yr old, who is a critic, thinks it was a great buy too! I would recommend this tablet.

Rate and Discover Movies