Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SNIPER® Remington 870 Shotgun Mount Tactical Saddle Scope Sight Weaver/Picatinny Rail Mount
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 30, 2016
Was very displeased with this product looks great however once installing realized that the only way to truly install the product with supplied Hardware I was going to have to drill into the frame of my shotgun. Contacted company was very displeased with their customer service. I would not recommend purchasing this item as there are other items similar to this by other retailers.
on October 13, 2013
GOT MINE IN SAT 10/12/13 PUT IT ON MY REM 1100 AND HAD TO CUT A SLOT DOWN THE RIGHT SIDE SO THE BOLT COULD TRAVEL BACK TO PUT ENOTHER SHELL IN.I DO NOT THINK IT TOOK AWAY FROM IT BUT WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW . IT FIT REAL GOOD. I WOULD HAVE GAVE IT 5 STARS IF IT WAS NOT FOR IT HITTING THE BOLT.
on March 30, 2014
This mount did not work on a Rem 1187. It does not allow the bolt to travel back far enough to properly cycle. Will be returning this tomorrow. It may work OK on a Rem 870, the bolt is different.
on July 5, 2016
Sturdy addition , well made , some trouble putting in rear pin (VERY tight fit) and if I tightened rear pin too far it interfered with trigger / action.
- all in reference to rem870T
on April 21, 2016
Fit the shotgun perfectly. The red dot sight I use worked very well and I would but it again. Required no machining at all
on January 20, 2015