Impact Wrestling 9 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. TNA Wrestling 1/6/11 With the Genesis PPV event just days away, Jeff Hardy, Eric Bischoff, and Immortal try to weaken all of the TNA Champions. A special sit-down interview with Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson.
2. TNA Wrestling 1/13/11 TNA Wrestling offers a unique style of wrestling that features a blend of traditional wrestling with high-flying athleticism and cutting edge action.
3. TNA Wrestling 1/20/11 TNA Wrestling offers a unique style of wrestling that features a blend of traditional wrestling with high-flying athleticism and cutting edge action.
4. TNA Wrestling 1/27/11 Who is hunting Immortal and who will "they" take out next? How will Kurt Angle seek revenge on Jeff Jarrett and his ex-wife, Karen? Plus, Matt Hardy attempts to avenge his brother's loss of the title as he takes on TNA Champ.
5. TNA Wrestling 2/3/2011 Mr. Anderson defends his TNA Wrestling world championship title against Jeff Hardy. Plus, the members of "They" will be unveiled by Crimson.
6. TNA Wrestling 2/10/2011 Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy in a tag match against AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. Also Mr. Anderson defends his TNA title against Matt Morgan. Winner of this match will face Jeff Hardy in a ladder match at Against All Odds.
7. TNA Wrestling 2/17/2011 Did Mr. Anderson or Jeff Hardy emerge from Against All Odds as the TNA Wrestling Champion? The Jeff Jarrett-Kurt Angle feud turns more personal, and The Beautiful People take on the new Knockout tag team, Sarita and Rosita.
8. TNA Wrestling 2/24/2011 After Ric Flair's betrayal of Fortune, AJ Styles seeks payback against Ric Flair. Plus, a three way match: Mr. Anderson vs. RVD vs. Kurt Angle, and Madison Rayne issues an open challenge to anyone to face her in the ring.
9. TNA Wrestling 3/3/2011 Find out the results of the court decision regarding the ownership of TNA between Hulk Hogan and Dixie Carter. Plus, Jeff and Karen Jarrett renew their wedding vows. How will Kurt Angle react?
10. TNA Wrestling 3/10/2011 New TNA Wrestling World Champion, Sting, speaks out on his shocking return. How will Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and "Immortal" react now that they have complete control of TNA? Plus, Jersey Shore's Angelina makes her in-ring debut.
11. TNA Wrestling 3/17/2011 After Sting's successful defense of his TNA Championship Title at Victory Road, who will step forward to challenge him for the gold next? Plus, Jeff and Karen Jarrett have a stunning proposal for Kurt Angle.
12. TNA Wrestling 3/24/2011 Mr. Anderson is determined to get his title back. However Rob Van Dam is also in the hunt for the title and thinks he should get the title shot. How far will Mr. Anderson go to get a shot at the TNA Wrestling World Championship?
13. TNA Wrestling 3/31/2011 How far will Hulk Hogan go to get Sting's TNA World Title back under Immortal's control? Plus now that Kurt Angle has signed to wrestle Jeff Jarrett at Lockdown, will Kurt Angle seek further revenge?
14. TNA Wrestling 4/7/2011 Mr. Anderson has been playing mind games with Hulk Hogan and Immortal for weeks. Is this the week Mr. Anderson makes his move? Plus, Christopher Daniels returns seeking revenge...but at what price?
15. TNA Wrestling 4/14/2011 Rob Van Dam gets an offer from Hulk Hogan that he can't refuse...or will he? Jeff Jarrett finds himself face-to-face with Kurt Angle. Does Jeff and Karen's fairy tale wedding have an unhappy ending? Tune in to TNA iMPACT!
16. TNA Wrestling 4/21/2011 Tonight, catch up on all of the aftermath of TNA Lockdown on iMPACT! Who came out of the steel cage as the winner and champion in the three way match between Sting, RVD, and Mr. Anderson?
17. TNA Wrestling 4/28/2011 Will Mr. Anderson finally get his title shot one-on-one in the ring with TNA World Champion, Sting? Who at the network is the match maker? Plus, Karen Jarrett is in search of the woman behind Kurt Angle and his acts of revenge.
18. TNA Wrestling 5/5/2011 Hulk Hogan and the rest of Immortal demand to know who the "Network" representative is who's been calling the shots. Plus, Jeff and Karen Jarrett call out Velvet Sky. Is Velvet "Ms. Angle"?
19. TNA Wrestling 5/12/2011 Tonight on TNA iMPACT!, the Network representative is finally revealed to Hulk Hogan and the rest of Immortal. Kurt Angle's "Ms. Angle" is revealed, and Matt Hardy reveals his new controversial tag team partner.
20. Impact Wrestling 5/19/2011 Catch up on the aftermath of TNA Sacrifice. Did Sting retain his championship title against RVD? Who came out with the victory in the mixed tag team match between Jeff and Karen Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle and his new partner Chyna?
21. Impact Wrestling 5/26/2011 Rob Van Dam and Kurt Angle meet for the first time ever on IMPACT WRESTLING. Plus, Hulk Hogan and Mick Foley return to IMPACT WRESTLING and Mr. Anderson brings in a mystery guest from Sting's past.
22. Impact Wrestling 6/2/2011 The power struggle between Hulk Hogan and Mick Foley is coming to a head...who will come out on top? Is Bobby Roode's injury going to sideline Beer Money? Mr. Anderson continues to antagonize Sting...will Sting crack?
23. Impact Wrestling 6/9/2011 Mr. Anderson continues to play mind games with Sting. Plus Karen Jarrett is out due to injury, so Jeff Jarrett is flying solo in a match against Kurt Angle.
24. Impact Wrestling 6/16/2011 Tonight the Bound For Glory Series is revealed. Kurt Angle announces his future plans and the Knockout tag team champions Sarita and Rosita defend their title against Velvet Sky and Ms. Tessmacher.
25. Impact Wrestling 6/23/2011 Tonight Eric Bischoff calls out the "Icon" Sting. Plus in a Bound For Glory series match - Scott Steiner takes on Bully Ray, and Knockouts Mickie James and Winter square off in a street fight.
26. Impact Wrestling 6/30/2011 Sting has reached a new level of intensity and it's directed at Hulk Hogan. Will it come to a head? AJ Styles takes on Gunner, and later a can't-miss 6 wrestler Knockout tag match. All with limited commercial interruption.
27. Impact Wrestling 7/7/2011 Immortal gives Mr. Anderson an ultimatum. Plus in a preview of Destination X, AJ Styles vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Jerry Lynn square off in a four corners match.
28. Impact Wrestling 7/14/2011 Mid Summer Nightmare. Mr. Anderson defends his TNA World Title against Sting, Madison Rayne faces off against former partner Tara, The British Invasion take on Mexican America in tag team action and Jeff and Karen Jarrett return with a special surprise.
29. Impact Wrestling 7/21/2011 Sting is face to face against the #1 Contender, Kurt Angle. In a Four Way Ladder Match, AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Matt Morgan vs Gunner match up in the BFG Series. Mickie James defends the Knockout's title against Velvet Sky.
30. Impact Wrestling 7/28/2011 Kurt Angle calls out Hulk Hogan; The Bound For Glory Series continues with singles match ups, Match #1 Rob Van Dam vs Gunner and Match #2 Bully Ray vs Crimson.
31. Impact Wrestling 8/4/2011 World Champion Sting & Kurt Angle sign the contract for the World Title Match. Three key Bound For Glory series matches take place: Samoa Joe vs. The Pope, Devon vs. AJ Styles, and Scott Steiner & Gunner vs. Crimson & RVD.
32. Impact Wrestling 8/11/2011 Get up to date with the fallout of HardCORE Justice: Did the insanity that has defined Sting over Kurt Angle challenge the World Title? The Bound for Glory series heats up with 2 mega match ups & 1 undefeated streak on the line.
33. Impact Wrestling 8/18/2011 How will Sting react to the beating he suffered by Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan? Will they have hell to pay? World Tag Team Title Match: Beer Money vs Mexican America, & Bound For Glory Series Match: AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam.
34. Impact Wrestling 8/25/2011 In a huge showdown, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair call out Sting! World Champ Kurt Angle vs. Crimson, and the Bound For Glory Series continues.
35. Impact Wrestling 9/1/2011 Jeff Hardy returns! Plus, Rob Van Dam vs. Gunner, AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair and more.
36. Impact Wrestling 9/8/2011 What does Jeff Hardy have planned? Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson for the World Title, the countdown to Sting v. Ric Flair, plus Hulk Hogan.
37. Impact Wrestling 9/15/2011 Wrestling icons collide: Sting vs. Ric Flair! Plus, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam and more - the aftermath of No Surrender.
38. Impact Wrestling 9/22/2011 The road to Bound For Glory: Sting confronts Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle calls out Bobby Roode, Jeff Hardy, Anderson/RVD vs. Bully Ray/Jerry Lynn.
39. Impact Wrestling 9/29/2011 Hulk Hogan delivers a major announcement! Sting speaks out, Bobby Roode vs. AJ Styles, World Champ Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and more!
40. Impact Wrestling 10/6/2011 As the road to Bound For Glory continues, Hulk Hogan says goodbye and closes the book on his career. How will Sting react? Can Jeff Hardy prove he deserves another chance in IMPACT? Plus, Crimson returns to battle Samoa Joe!
41. Impact Wrestling 10/13/2011 Sting and Hogan sign their contract for the Bound For Glory battle! What does Angle have planned for Roode just days before their World Title bout? Plus, AJ Styles and Rob Van Dam tag team Christopher Daniels and Jerry Lynn.
42. Impact Wrestling 10/20/2011 See exclusive footage from Sunday's "Bound For Glory" and find out who became the reigning World Champion! Who has all the power in IMPACT now, Hulk Hogan or Sting? Plus "The Monster" Abyss battles "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner
43. Impact Wrestlin 10/27/2011 NEW World Heavyweight Champion James Storm will address the fans on his future! Plus, the new GM "General Menace", Sting, has promised to have a new #1 contender for Storm's World Title. Who will get the next shot at the gold?
44. Impact Wrestling 11/3/2011 The World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as James Storm defends the gold against his tag team partner Bobby Roode! Plus, Ronnie from MTV's Jersey Shore comes to even the odds between Robbie E, Big Rob & Eric Young.
45. Impact Wrestling 11/10/2011 Ronnie from MTV's "Jersey Shore" gets inside the ring for his first OFFICIAL Match with Eric Young against Robbie E & Rob Terry. Plus James Storm plans to unleash hell on Bobby Roode as they prepare for war over the World Title!
46. Impact Wrestling 11/17/2011 After beating AJ Styles last week, Bobby Roode is the World Heavyweight Champion! But this week he has to deal with James Storm. Plus, a "10 Knockouts Gauntlet" match will determine a new #1 Contender to Gail Kim's championship!
47. Impact Wrestling 11/24/2011 The special holiday edition features an 8-Man Elimination Match with Team Storm vs. Team Angle. Plus, a rematch for the World Tag Team Championship title & the 1st ever Thanksgiving Thunder Thong Match in the Knockouts Division!
48. Impact Wrestling 12/1/2011 Sting returns to IMPACT, and he's on a mission to deal with Bobby Roode for attacking Dixie Carter, AJ Styles & Jeff Hardy. Plus, Karen Jarrett plans to punish the Knockouts for playing with fire and questioning her authority.
49. Impact Wrestling 12/8/2011 In the main event, World Heavyweight Champion, Bobby Roode, teams with Jeff Jarrett to battle AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy! Styles will challenge Roode for the World Title, while Hardy faces Jarrett in a Steel Cage Match!
50. Impact Wrestling 12/15/2011 Bobby Roode & challenger AJ Styles start the night with a bang, while Jeff Hardy faces Bully Ray in one-on-one action. Plus, a month-long WILD CARD Tag Team Tournament to determine new #1 contenders to the Championship begins!
51. Impact Wrestling 12/22/2011 Rumor has it that Sting will hand down punishment to World Heavyweight Champ, Bobby Roode, while Jeff Hardy prepares for his shot at the gold at "Genesis"! Plus, the Best-Of-3 Series between Zema Ion & Anthony Neese continues.
52. Impact Wrestling 12/29/2011 Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle, takes on Rob Van Dam in the main event. Plus, it's the final match in the Best-Of-3 Series between Anthony Neese & Zema Ion, and the winner will earn a shot at the X Division Championship!