5.0 out of 5 stars good game and very addictive
I enjoy war games, and this one is pretty good; and it works great on my cruz T301. also it was free. I look foward for downloading more apps from this developer:-)
Published on August 14, 2011 by bagman cruz 301

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong
Nothing wrong with the game, but it was more shoot than play. It got old quick and they have learned to delete things they don't play.
Published 20 months ago by JenRoseD

5.0 out of 5 stars good game and very addictive, August 14, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Addicting, but frustrating., August 3, 2011
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
After getting bored of Field Runners, I found this gem. Initial gameplay was very addicting and graphics are pretty good. As I started playing it more, I ran in to more and more FC. I have found this happen on both my HTC Thunderbolt and my Honeycomb based gTablet. Free game requires you pay through paypal so you can solve more difficult levels, but additional levels are more of the same with harder enemies. Do you really want to play 1000 levels of the same map? With all the FCs and some very repetitive game play, I have decided that its not worth the upgrade.

The 95% of the time it runs on my systems, its a VERY addicting half hour (per map).

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game!, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
One of my favorite games so far has been Robo Defense, which unfortunately is not available on the Amazon App store (yet?). Android just does not have enough defense-based games in my opinion. So I was excited when I saw this available, and for free even.

It is the most basic of defense games. You have ten lives. Don't let anything cross or you lose a life. Except for the helicopter rounds, in which case if they fly through you don't lose a life, you only lose the opportunity to make some more cash. The vehicles come and they get stronger with every round. You have the choice of four defenders, which you can upgrade twice. Also, like Robo Defense, you can earn a currency that allows you to upgrade your defenders.

While this is technically a free game, I did find that it is very difficult to progress far without trophies, which you can purchase for a buck. As of this writing, the purchase store won't open so you need to earn your trophies, which is turning into a pretty slow process.

Anyways, I'm quite enjoying it and look forward to progressing far into the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong, April 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
The reason why I give this game two stars is because it has terrible graphics, a bad general layout and the app closes every time you lose. On the other hand it's moderately fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars fix the issues, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
On kindle fire, whenever you lose the game fails. When you get to level 100 the game fails. And when you try to buy trophies the game fails. Other than the problems it's a fairly great game with good graphics.

5.0 out of 5 stars like bloons tower defence, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
this game is exaculy like baloons tower defence and I think it actually better then it and it also rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars its fun especally 4 kindle fire, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
verry. fun. I. enjoy playing it on a kindle. it works verry well and is Adding. the only bad thing is verry bad graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome game., May 11, 2011
This review is from: Tanks and Turrets (App)
i love how you earn trophies for levels you beat, and can spend those trophies to permanently upgrade your weapons. great game, very fun and addicting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun at first, but can get dull, April 11, 2011
C. Schmidt (amztabhlp at gmail) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Test device - Samsung Epic

Gameplay - As advertised, it's a tower defense style game where you blow up semi-realistic/current military vehicles. The game freezes when you add units, but not when you upgrade them. I liked that you could speed things up, as once you have your defenses in place, the game can pretty much run itself for a bit while you watch and make additions/changes. But that is also where the remark about getting dull comes from - the more time I spent just watching, the less interested in the game I became. And finally, the info/help section sucks. It drops you to a Facebook page about the game which (as of this writing) pretty much has no info other than "Oh hey, we have X amount of downloads!"

Controls - Controls nothing special, but nothing special is needed. Pick your unit, place/upgrade it.

Graphics - Nicely done all the way around. Good thing too as the game keeps on going and going until you miss too many of the enemy. As such it can carry on for a LONG time with no change of scenery.

Sounds - Music and sounds all there, but after a while I just turned the volume down as it was repetitive (same music and sounds all the time).

Stability & Performance - Overall, the game was smooth to play. However, I ran into a nasty bug more than once where when I chose to remove a unit, the game ended and I would have to start over with the first wave again.

Extras - Open Feint enabled, so you can brag.

Tanks and Turrets