Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TNT: The Power Within You
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 27, 2005
Having read The Magic of Believing, I quickly became a fan of Claude Bristol so I when I found out he had another book, TNT-The Power Within You I eagerly bought this one and read it straight through.

Bristol tells us that there is nothing new in this book, although it may be new to you. These are the secrets used by Moses, Alexander The Great, Napoleon, Shakespeare, Washington, Lincoln, Ben Franklin, Edison, F.D.Roosevelt, Gandhi and countless others.

I recommend that you read The Magic of Believing first or right along with TNT. It will make more sense. Actually dollars and cents. This mind stuff works. Give it a try.

Use TNT to explode your success.
on March 3, 1999
Rare indeed, is the non-preachy and unpretentous volume that offers a better life to the readers. Well, this one is a classic. Read it and change your thoughts and subsequently, your life!!!
VINE VOICEon January 25, 2009
I've read quite a few books on manifestation and New Thought, and this is one of the better ones. What is TNT?

"It's you, your real self, the hidden power of your own inner mind, released under purposeful control, and directed to serve you in the meeting of any experience, the removal of any obstacle and the overcoming of any condition, economic, physical, mental or spiritual."

The book is a pleasure to read because of its contemporary language and encouraging tone. Bristol provides numerous examples of how intent and focus helped people realize their dreams. However, the major emphasis seems to be self-determination and will, and barely scratches the surface of supernatural phenomena.

I recommend the book any time you need encouragement or a reminder of how powerful you really are. Bristol is like a coach cheering you on to victory, and who couldn't use one of those?
on December 23, 2002
This is a must have book for anybody who wants to improve their life. I've read many self-help and inspirational books but this one captivated me like no other. I just came on-line to order three more copies to give to my friends and family.
on September 10, 2010
This book was copyrighted in 1954--that will soon be 50 years ago. The public is looking to all this new age material such as "The Secret" in the hope of learning what Claude M. Bristol told us almost 50 years ago in "TNT The Power Within You." The difference in these books is the obvious hyperbole of "The Secret" as opposed to the gripping truth of the words written by Claude Bristol. I don't believe for a minute that Claude Bristol wrote "TNT" for a quick sell. I believe he sincerely meant every word he put on paper, words with a power that grips you page after page. The message is so profound that, as you read and even after you have set the book aside, emerging insights are so profound that they are startling. The message contained in this book is dynamic. Scrap "The Secret." It hasn't been a secret for the past forty-four years. Do yourself a favor and buy a copy of this book. Then READ IT.
on October 17, 1998
I started reading this book on my unch breaks at work at the bookstore in my mall. Little by little I would think more and more about waht the book was saying. It honestly is changing my life and I feel as though I am already a more pwerful person. The cofidence it has taught me is unbelievable. It is a very powerful and inspirational book. I just can stop reading it.
on January 11, 2007
I purchased this book and the "Genie Within: Your Subconscious, How it works and How to Use It" I love both of them. It reinforces everything I've learned about the mind and provides plenty of instructions on how to use your mind to change your life. I highly recommend it.
on January 23, 2010
The origins of this book evolved from a pamphlet that Claude M. Bristol created and left with individuals. From this earlier pamphlet, he wrote the Magic of Believing. This second book published in the 1950's is an expanded version of his first writing.

In 20 chapters, the authors explain what TNT really is and how to truly leverage this awesome power within you as the individual in your quest for self-improvement. They use personal stories and concrete examples of how TNT can dramatically change people's lives.

One of the most critical pieces of information within this dynamic book is repetition or what the authors wrote as "Tap, tap, tap." By visualizing a desired goal, repeating it, taking forward action to move closer to it, you can achieve it. This is the power of TNT.

At the end of the last chapter, the authors summed up TNT - "Every thought, kept ever constant, leads to action, and results follow." If you want to achieve goals, realize your dreams and be be The Red Jacket in a sea of gray suits, then invest some time to read this self-improvement book. Even though it is an oldie, it is truly a goodie.
on March 2, 2011
Fortunately, I was able to find an original 1954 first edition copy of this book for a great price. I wanted to read the book in Claude M. Bristol's own words...no revisions, or any of that crap that happens with new publications. It's a choice that I DO NOT regret. This book is without a doubt one of the most underrated success books of all-time. Mr. Bristol has the track record to prove that what he says is true. He's been an Investment Banker, a Newspaper Reporter, a member of Secret Societies, studied Occultists (and sat in on some their sessions), interviewed doctors & psychologists who have done scientific experiments to prove that thoughts are physical things, etc. I will tell you like this -- if you're not ready to change the way you do things in order to succeed, this isn't the book for you. You may need something more like this new-age crap that's been coming out in recent years. But if you want to go back to one of the original sources of this information, you can start by getting TNT.
on October 24, 2012
I love this book, not because it contains information that is brand new to us in 2012 -- it was first published in 1954 and was no doubt groundbreaking information then -- but because his enthusiasm for sharing the simple brilliance that we become what we think about is so infectious and upbeat. If you've been struggling to understand Law of Attraction principles, this is a wonderful read. He gives methods for maintaining a positive attitude and this could be the book you need to help you get ahead with your goals.