Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2015
just received my order.... Flask was as described correct size, shape and functional..... The problem is item showed scratches right out of the protective pouch! For the cost it should have been pristine on receipt. Clearly it will scratch over time but they should be from my use....
review image
on September 7, 2015
I really disliked the logo, so I rubbed the whole thing down with 2000 grit sandpaper. I prefer the dull, sanded look over the factory polish. One of the benefits of titanium is the lack of a metallic scent. I have a few other titanium products from snow peak, and they are scent-free. However, this flask from toaks *does* have a slight metallic scent. I suspect that the welds along the edges of the flask aren't titanium, as the metallic scent became more apparent when I was sanding the welds.

I rinsed it thoroughly after sanding, and stored it full of bourbon for 2 days. After two days had passed, I poured myself a serving in a glass, and I didn't notice any change in flavor. I bought the flask to use on my backpacking trips, and with only 100ml capacity, I doubt I'll have any bourbon in it longer than just a day or two.
review image review image review image
on July 3, 2014
Love this little flask. It seems MUCH better for bourbon than stainless. No ruined taste so far, although I haven't left the bourbon in it for more than a few hours.

Also nice in your hands, nice feel.
on March 31, 2014
This little flask is beautifully made, but I didn't realize just how small it was until it arrived. Good for about two or three sips of wine, no more -- and maybe that's all you need if you're about to ski down a black diamond slope.
on January 20, 2015
Titanium is vastly superior material for a flask that will hold your favorite adult beverage.

No titanium flask has a screw on lid holder - it must be hard to make out of titanium. It makes me nervous opening it on a chair lift and likelihood of fumbling the screwtop with gloves and dropping it. But if you can get by that, this is ideal.

This is just plain "too cute." I gave it four stars because it's only 100ml. It's clearly labeled as such but just think if you really want something that only holds three fluid ounces.
on June 23, 2016
Super durable light weight flask. Great for travel.
on September 20, 2014
One can not ask for much better
on June 7, 2016
Works good
on September 1, 2014
Too small. I didn't realize how small 100ml was until I held it in my hand. I bought 2, one for a present but I may have to keep both! Why don't they make a 200ml version??
on January 21, 2013