5.0 out of 5 stars Love these and so does my daughter!
As with all Toms, I purchased a size smaller than her normal size. And as with all Toms, they were snug in the beginning but quickly stretched to a perfect fit. I purchased these back in August and she still loves them 7 months later. I would definitely purchase another pair after she outgrows these.
Published 18 months ago by MomOf2

2.0 out of 5 stars to big
my son wears a size 8-9 in crocs and most other shoes. these were way to big. prob go down one whole size
Published 2 months ago by kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these and so does my daughter!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: TOMS 'Classic - Tiny' Slip-On STYE (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Toms for my toddler!, October 18, 2013
Bought these for my 20 month old daughter. The size 6 fit perfectly! I always order a size down for toms because they stretch out but its always worth a thought if you want them to grown into them. Will be buying another pair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., January 30, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this design on kids who are not at least 2. The shoes keep slipping off my 15 month old son's feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, December 6, 2013
Love them, but they are larger than I was expecting- but all is good, we'll wear them longer! Lots of compliments- they are so cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, October 7, 2013
Love these for my 17 month old. Super comfy for her and they are super easy to put on, not always an easy task with a toddler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but impractical shoes, August 6, 2014
Let me start by saying that any moderately attractive pair of shoes for a young'un is bound to fall off. It's like there's an inverse relationship between beauty and functionality, and the more contraptions and straps there are, the uglier the shoes are (but you know they'll stay put). So, with these Tom's, which are sleek, they don't stay on for very long at all. That's why I feel it's not fair to take away more than one star for these Tom's because it's likely that any itty-bitty shoe without a bunch of straps or laces isn't going to work out very well.

And that's the huge downside to these shoes: they stay on for a few seconds, maybe a minute if we're lucky. However, these Tom's also have their own inherent flaw: they have pretty thin, shallow walls, which makes it quite easy for our son's feet to slide out of them. Just like adult Tom's, the shoes have a minimalist look. The only difference is that there's a small flap of Velcro over the top of the child's arch. We had hoped this would make the fit snugger--and it does, but only ever so marginally, and it's really the thinness and shallowness of the shoes' walls that cause them to fall off so much, and the lack of straps.

With all the smack-talk above, what's to like about these shoes?

1) For one, I like that they're closed-toed--good for keeping our son's feet clean as a whistle during trips to the city.

2) They're cute in their simplicity. As mentioned, the shoes don't have a ton of straps every which way. They're just a basic looking pair of shoes that go with everything (my wife and I wanted to buy one pair of shoes, not a bunch of pairs, especially at this price). In my opinion, they're versatile because they're so simple--they look cute in pictures but they don't stand out, and they're neither too dressy nor too casual.

3) For a slip-on pair of shoes, they're quite easy to put on because of the Velcro strap, which opens up to offer a little more room (great for those beefy baby arches).

Would I buy these again?

Probably not. Although the shoes were cute for some outings and photographs, and proved to some well-meaning family members that our son actually does go out in public in shoes (sometimes), the shoes didn't ever stay on for more than 60 seconds when my son was walking around. When my son was sitting down, he often pulled the shoes off due to the Velcro straps. We believe we had him in the correct size, and we in fact bought the shoes in two different sizes (it was recommended by many to size down and we found that one size down from our son's true shoe size indeed offered a much better fit in the Tom's). So, for all of the above reasons, we remain on the hunt for a pair of shoes that are simple-looking yet stay on the feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars to big, June 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, May 19, 2014
Purchased them for my daughter to wear in a wedding. They were delivered quickly & they fit perfectly. Toms are always high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars coooool, May 17, 2014
My baby felt comfortable.
And stylish in a casual way without socks.
Most Of a important thing is easy to on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, November 21, 2013
Great for kids. So easy. They stretch a little so I got the dize she wears now. When they stretch they'll fit perfectly

TOMS 'Classic - Tiny' Slip-On STYE