4.0 out of 5 stars Runs big
Published 5 months ago by Picky Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size
The shoes I had ordered said size 6Y, but they fit my moms feet, and she wears a size 8.
Published 4 months ago by jessica

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, March 1, 2014
Picky Shopper "Picky Shopper" (Pittsburg, California United States) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of Youth 3 for my daughter who is about 2.5 or 3 Youth size. But they turn out to be way too big. Just to give you an idea of how off the size is - I am an adult 5.5 and I fit into them perfectly. I also purchased a Youth 4 that slip off my heels every step I make. The normal Adult 5.5 should be equivalent to Youth 4, not 3, but even their 4 is too big. So, make sure you get a smaller size for what your girl normally wear. The quality is very good, the inside is comfortable, and has some arch support. So I'm keeping these for my girl until she grows into them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regular Canvas are the best, February 16, 2013
I bought my daughter, 5 yrs old, a pair of glitter Toms, which was a waste of money. The toes wore out in one week of wear to school. These Toms are much better. They hold up great and the toes are lightly scuffed but not worn. They look and feel much sturdier than the glitter ones. The fit was perfect for her normal size 12.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoe's, March 8, 2014
Too big, order a size down. Nice shoes, I'll be saving them for when they grow into them and ordering another pair for now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big for her normal size., January 17, 2014
We absolutely love toms but when I ordered by daughter her size in them they came way too big. Very strange since I wear my exact size in my Toms and both my older daughters do to. The youth ones seem a bit too big.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, April 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars size, September 14, 2013
The product was great but it was somewhat large. Is it possible to do an exchange for a smaller size and how would we do that?

2.0 out of 5 stars runs 2 sizes too big, June 21, 2014
Toms needs a foot measurement size chart, their sizes are way off. Total waste of time without it. Sized. Too. Big.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oops, April 2, 2014
The shoes are great, it's just i order the wrong size. I wear a size 4 in other shoes but in these i need a size 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 1, 2014
Very beautiful and can be convenient and practical to wear them at any time, but it can take half a size smaller size real.And bought more of the same brand of shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., March 12, 2014
Great fit. Great color. Sole is a little thicker than normal, but still cute! Happy customer. Will shop here again.

Rate and Discover Movies