Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TOMS Women's Crochet Classic Slip-on
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2015
Very cute shoes, I get compliments everytime I wear them! I've had them for a few months and have probably worn them about a dozen times. They fit great. I typically wear between an 8.5 and 9. I bought the 8.5 and they are perfect. The material is really cute, and allows for some extra air flow so your feet don't get too hot. However it does have a bit of a scratchy feel. If I wear them for too long, they start to feel a little uncomfortable. Overall, I really like them and would buy them again.
on September 21, 2014
love them
on May 24, 2013
I have no idea what women see in these shoes, but she gets stopped on the street and asked "hey - are those TOMS"? She claims they're everything a shoe should be - comfortable, well made, and just cool looking. Now to me they're a cross between a beach shoe and a formal event shoe (if there is such a thing). And TOMS sure isn't hurting their rapport by sending a free pair of shoes to poverty stricken countries every time we buy a pair from Amazon. Somebody over there has their act together.

All I know is she rarely takes them off - claims they're the "Sperry's" for women
33 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2015
I wore these under my wedding dress. They were a bit tight and needed to be stretched a bit before wearing them. They were very cute!
on August 5, 2014
Toms are my favorite shoe to wear but I did have a few issues. The normal rule with buying toms is buy a half size smaller and they stretch to the correct size! NOT the case with the cochet toms, order the actual size you wear! The color is great very bright and seems to be good quality but there are lots of places the threads didn't get trimmed down all the way. Had to spend about 30min clipping little quarter of an inch to half an inch treads... No biggie! In all good purchase just order the correct size!!
on July 12, 2014
These shoes are super tight, but once you stretch them a bit they're okay. I own several pairs of TOMS, and they always require a little stretching, but these definitely require more. They're cute enough for 4 stars though. They're also WAY better to purchase through Amazon prime. Purchasing directly through the TOMS website is a HUGE hassle. Shipping and returns take forever. Stick with ordering through Amazon, even if the price is a little higher.
on September 27, 2014
I love the fact that these Toms are wool and lined; however the fit is smaller than the canvas Toms. I wear a size 5 or 5.5 in canvas Toms, so I purchased the 5.5 in the wool lined Toms as I wanted to wear socks with them in the fall and winter. The fit is too snug for socks. I can wear a little footie with them but that's all. I've worn them 3 or 4 times now and they have stretched very slightly. They look cute and well made, but if you plan to wear socks or are between sizes, order a half size up.
on April 22, 2014
the shoes are not originals,because i have many pairs of Toms and my size is 9.5 and when i try this pair there were big and i can see the tag was different from all of my other ones.
on March 26, 2016
Love this shoes but notice the right foot shoe the pattern is different than the left shoe. It kind of bugs me a little cus I noticed it right away but I love this showe so I'll still wear them anyways. I don't think anyone will really look or notice except me
on April 14, 2012
Love the shoes although they run a little big. Bought them for a beach vacation they were cool, cute and comfy.