5.0 out of 5 stars AH MAZE ING
I am a hairstylist and needed a pair of comfy shoes that didnt look like they were comfy, if you know what I mean. Ive looked for shoes I can work all day in and they all look like shoes my mother would wear....yikes!

i can wear these bad boys for 10-11 hours straight and be cool.
I wear a 9 1/2 and thought they were true to size. I didnt experience the...
Published on July 23, 2011 by runswithscissrs

3.0 out of 5 stars The shoe was too tight so I had to return
Published on July 23, 2011 by Jessica

5.0 out of 5 stars AH MAZE ING, July 23, 2011

i can wear these bad boys for 10-11 hours straight and be cool.
I wear a 9 1/2 and thought they were true to size. I didnt experience the small fit that some people described. My feet instantly felt great in these. I also live in the city and walk everywhere. After a full days work I still feel alright to walk home!!

BUY TOMS!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Run Small!!!, June 27, 2011
I never write reviews but I had to this time. These shoes are super cute but they do run small. I wear a size 6 and I should have went with a 6.5. I wouldn't bother hurting your feet or waiting for them to stretch just get a half size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, November 1, 2011
I bought myself this shoe for my birthday, and I absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and I get a ton of compliments on them. I bought an 8.5 as I normally wear an 8 or an 8.5, and I've been told that TOMS stretch out a lot. It took a little while for these to stretch to a comfortable point. They hold up pretty well, but, I have noticed that some of the sparkles are coming off. Nothing that is going to keep me from wearing them. Love these.

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile, October 6, 2012
Stephanie Winner (Los Altos Hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Multi-colored sparkles go with everything. Fun to wear! The soles do not grip well on wet surfaces, so beware. comfortable, but they do run slightly large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, January 15, 2011
Very Satisfied. We received shoes quickly. We are returning shoes b/c we ordered the wrong size. I have contacted customer service and they have been very helpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars The shoe was too tight so I had to return, July 23, 2011
I purchased these shoes to wear for dressier occasions but to still feel comfortable as everyone raves about Toms. I was told to buy a half size smaller since they are canvas and stretched but since the shoes had glitter to get my actual size because the glue would cause them to not stretch. I received them however could not even get my foot in at all so I had to send them back. Pretty sad about it. Moral of the story, if you are getting the glitter kind I would suggest getting a size bigger.

3.0 out of 5 stars loved them, December 17, 2011
Beautiful shoe, love it, and the concept behind it. BUT I felt that it was a bit snug for my usual size, so either it'll stretch OR I should've ordered a half size bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, read fine lines on returns, December 7, 2011
Don't order unless you know your exact size in Toms. I had to return and Amazon wouldn't let me exchange. As far as the shoe, very comfy. I would advise to wear a sock the first time you wear to stretch out a little and prevent blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Toms!, July 29, 2011
These shoes are so cute and comfortable. I dress them up or down. Either way they look great. I have only had them for about a month and I am not have any problems with the glitter coming off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Shoes!, July 14, 2011
These are my first pair of TOMS. They are so cute! I love the glitter, it really makes them stand out. They fit well, I would say true to size. I wear between size 9 - 10, but whenever I am unsure, I always go for the larger size (a 10 in this case). This one worked out perfectly. I do have a very low instep (I am flat footed), and it is a little tight on my right foot at the top, but after wearing them for a short time, it already begun to stretch out a bit. I've heard that these shoes do stretch out, but I was worried that a 9.5 wouldn't be comfortable from the beginning. These may stretch out to be a little larger, but that's okay with me!

ARRAY(0xa62e4648)