4.0 out of 5 stars Really not that bad!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:48 Mins
Published on October 26, 2011 by D. Sweet

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as linen Tom's
Published on November 13, 2010 by Robin

4.0 out of 5 stars Really not that bad!, October 26, 2011
Length:: 0:48 Mins

So I've been reading reviews on how people's TOMS wear out with holes and broken soles in a few months. I've had mine now for about four months. I wore them probably about three times a week while working in Colorado as a camp counselor...meaning, I was wearing them on constant rough terrain - dirt pathways/roads and sometimes rocky areas. I did that for a couple months. For the last couple months, I've been home and wearing them about 4 to 6 times a week. The ONLY wear I have is from the crease that forms when you're on you're tippy toes, a crease that forms right where the bottoms of your toes start. And even then it's just a little breakage of thread about half an inch wide, but still no holes. Some of the pattern on the bottoms of the soles have faded, but the soles themselves are still in perfect condition. And, my TOMS have no smell whatsoever, aside from a leathery smell coming from the inside sole. Considering I'm moving to Colorado and will probably not be wearing them for the winter season, I see these shoes lasting me at least another year. Love them to death and they're oh so comfy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as linen Tom's, November 13, 2010
This review is from: TOMS Women's Classic Woven Slip-on (Apparel)
I am a huge fan of Tom's shoes. I have several pairs including the linen and cords. I have to say that I am very disappointed in the burlap shoes. They get dirty very quickly and fall apart after only a few wears. I am a teacher and comfort is important when you are on your feet all day. I recommend buying any pair of Tom's shoes except for the burlap. Not as good quality as the other ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, November 11, 2012
Very rough even on the inside, overpriced. Although product advertises for every shoe bought, a child in need gets a pair..I just hope they get a better quality pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom's shoes, May 3, 2010
Cindy D. Goetz (Highland Village, TX) - See all my reviews
This is the second pair I've purchased of the exact same shoe - I wore the first pair out! They go with everything, I love them. They fit a little snug at first but they stretch out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Shoes!, May 20, 2010
This review is from: TOMS Women's Classic Woven Slip-on (Apparel)
I love these shoes. they are comfy and eco-chic. Match most things. I would recommend them!

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUAILITY !!!, October 26, 2012
i bought my daughter these for back to school mid septemeber & they have a hole on the side of the shoe.
i think they need to improve their quality !

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 15, 2013
I love Tom's shoes. However, they were a little big and so I decided that a 1/2 size smaller than my regular shoe size would be a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product, May 19, 2014
Great product but this was my first pair I got it a while ago... Buy one size bigger then your foot my foot is a size 5 and I order a 5 it's a bit small should of order a size 6 so any one ordering buy one size bigger great seller great shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes were too big, January 17, 2014
I love Tom's and have several pairs in the same size, however the burlap pair fit much bigger. At least 1/2-a whole size bigger than canvas Tom's I was disappointed that I had to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, January 14, 2014
I am absolutely in love with these shoes! I ordered 1/2 size down, and they fit perfectly! They look great!

TOMS Women's Classic Woven Slip-on