Published 7 months ago by lorimer

2.0 out of 5 stars So cute but need work
My son loves to play with these eggs. But... the stupid box is so hard to open, even I have a hard time getting it open. I don't see how a child would even be able to open it on there own.
Published 3 months ago by Beatles Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy is great bang for you buck. I would highly recommend this toy for any baby., December 3, 2013
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
This is one of my very favorite baby toys. I bought one for my oldest, 9 years ago when he was a baby, and we have lost one of the eggs in a vacuum so I just bought the same toy again for my youngest. All four of my kids have love it. The babies and kids (and adults) love to play with the eggs. My daughter is now 6 months old and she can hold onto the eggs well. They are just the right size that she can hold them but they are to big to cause me any kind of choking worry.

Things to know:
The egg carton is the size of a regular carton of eggs that holds 6 egg. It is made from sturdy plastic and is well made.
The eggs are each two pieces, a top and a bottom. The tops can fit on any of the eggs but the faces and colors match (the green face matches with the green egg). The eggs have funny faces on them.
The eggs make a squeaking noise when you push down on the colored "face". The squeak is fairly quiet and pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit for my 11 month old and 3.5 year old, August 25, 2013
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
This was a gift for my 11 month old. She loves to play with it and so does my 3.5 year old. Currently my 11 month old just likes to take the eggs out. The 3.5 year old likes to take the eggs apart, then match the colors, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOMY Little Chirpers, September 6, 2013
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
I ordered it for my 2 grand kids, ages 3 and 1. I thought they would share it. Boy was I wrong, they both fought over it. The kids loved it. I wish I ordered two sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple, but LOOOOVED soooo much by my kids, November 16, 2013
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
I bet I have picked up these eggs THOUSANDS of times. Both of my littles LOVE them. 2 year old and 8 month old play with these more than any other toy we have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun toy for kids of many ages, January 4, 2014
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
My kids love these little eggs. They pretend to break them apart and make scrambled eggs, they love the squeak sound, and the cute little faces on each shell are very appealing and pleasant. All the while, the 2 year old is learning her colors and shapes when putting the eggs away. I have purchased many of these, they are my go to baby shower gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy!, December 11, 2013
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
Super cute! My 1 year old niece and 2 year old nephew both love to play with them...as do my 7 and 9 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars niece loved it, January 11, 2014
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
Super cute. Perfect size for her little hands. She grabbed them, banged them around, tasted them, made them churp (the sound isn't too disturbing since it doesn't really sound like the animal, more of a mechanical squeek). They are fine for younger kids, just the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy!, September 20, 2013
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
I bought these for my son's first birthday and a month later, he still brings them out to play with everyday. We love how colorful they are, the different faces are so cute, and the little "chirping" of the chicks doesn't get old. There are a lot of pieces to keep up with, as we're often on our hands and knees searching for them under furniture every night , but it's worth it!

Another nice addition is that (for the meantime) my son cannot open the box himself. He has to bring these to me in order to play with them and I love that because they're so much easier to keep up with that way! I highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with our decision to buy--great for a wide age range!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
Wonderful product, if I could have given it 4.9 stars I would've. The only thing that I have to complain about is that my 1 year old can't open the lid on his own (and it's even a little tricky for me to be honest!).

Even with the lid "problem", this toy is a HUGE hit in our house. Not only does our 1 year old love it, but so does our 5 year old!
It seems well built, and the construction is durable.
This is a great developmental toy that is also fun, it will be enjoyed in our house for many years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Carton of cute fun, April 25, 2014
This review is from: TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy (Toy)
This little egg carton has a lot of features going on. Great Easter gift, or anytime.
The features include an outside shell with a little colored face, the matching egg is colored the same as that face. The carton bottom that the eggs sit in are a different shape. As in the groove there is a square, the square egg bottom fits in the hole.
It has a lot of pieces for a little toy.
The recommended age begins at 12 months, I think it would be better for a little older child. The colors are fun and the shapes add a great touch, it's the shape sorting that makes it more difficult.
Allow for a longer wait time to receive this item.

TOMY Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs Learning Toy