Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 3, 2013
This is one of my very favorite baby toys. I bought one for my oldest, 9 years ago when he was a baby, and we have lost one of the eggs in a vacuum so I just bought the same toy again for my youngest. All four of my kids have love it. The babies and kids (and adults) love to play with the eggs. My daughter is now 6 months old and she can hold onto the eggs well. They are just the right size that she can hold them but they are to big to cause me any kind of choking worry.

This toy is great bang for you buck. I would highly recommend this toy for any baby.

Things to know:
The egg carton is the size of a regular carton of eggs that holds 6 egg. It is made from sturdy plastic and is well made.
The eggs are each two pieces, a top and a bottom. The tops can fit on any of the eggs but the faces and colors match (the green face matches with the green egg). The eggs have funny faces on them.
The eggs make a squeaking noise when you push down on the colored "face". The squeak is fairly quiet and pleasant.
on August 25, 2013
This was a gift for my 11 month old. She loves to play with it and so does my 3.5 year old. Currently my 11 month old just likes to take the eggs out. The 3.5 year old likes to take the eggs apart, then match the colors, etc.
on May 8, 2015
I'm a speech-language pathologist working with children under four years old. My clients love it when I hide things in plastic eggs for them to find, so I thought this would be a fun new toy. Each egg has a unique emotional face of a different color, which can be fun to talk about, however they are difficult for young kids to match to the correct color inside the egg. The ages of 1-2.5 yrs are probably best for this toy, and yet it is very difficult for most children that young to pick up on the fact that the faces are different colors and match the inner egg. When you push down on the eggs, it makes a faint squeaking noise, but every egg makes the same noise, so it gets old for the child quickly. The top egg shell comes right off of the egg, so it is very easy to lose, and the inside of the egg stays in the bottom- not able to be removed. The bottom of the eggs have a specific shape that matches to the bottom of the yellow container, which again is a very difficult concept for most children that would be excited to explore this toy. I decided to put this toy in my 'donate to the thrift store' pile.
on January 4, 2014
My kids love these little eggs. They pretend to break them apart and make scrambled eggs, they love the squeak sound, and the cute little faces on each shell are very appealing and pleasant. All the while, the 2 year old is learning her colors and shapes when putting the eggs away. I have purchased many of these, they are my go to baby shower gift.
on January 11, 2014
Super cute. Perfect size for her little hands. She grabbed them, banged them around, tasted them, made them churp (the sound isn't too disturbing since it doesn't really sound like the animal, more of a mechanical squeek). They are fine for younger kids, just the right size.
on September 20, 2013
I bought these for my son's first birthday and a month later, he still brings them out to play with everyday. We love how colorful they are, the different faces are so cute, and the little "chirping" of the chicks doesn't get old. There are a lot of pieces to keep up with, as we're often on our hands and knees searching for them under furniture every night , but it's worth it!

Another nice addition is that (for the meantime) my son cannot open the box himself. He has to bring these to me in order to play with them and I love that because they're so much easier to keep up with that way! I highly recommend!
So, being the shallow person I am who cares way more than I should about aesthetics, I was REALLY hoping this would be the toy with the colored faces. I'd read a few reviews and questions that said after a certain year, the faces were made brown, but I did more and more research and thought I had a decent change the faces would have colors if I ordered through this link. Suffice to say, the did. So note the date of my review--4/11/2015--I ordered and they came with colored faces. It's a pretty neat tool for encouraging emotive play, color sorting, shape sorting, and imaginative play.
on September 6, 2013
I ordered it for my 2 grand kids, ages 3 and 1. I thought they would share it. Boy was I wrong, they both fought over it. The kids loved it. I wish I ordered two sets.
on November 16, 2013
I bet I have picked up these eggs THOUSANDS of times. Both of my littles LOVE them. 2 year old and 8 month old play with these more than any other toy we have!
on April 25, 2014
This little egg carton has a lot of features going on. Great Easter gift, or anytime.
The features include an outside shell with a little colored face, the matching egg is colored the same as that face. The carton bottom that the eggs sit in are a different shape. As in the groove there is a square, the square egg bottom fits in the hole.
It has a lot of pieces for a little toy.
The recommended age begins at 12 months, I think it would be better for a little older child. The colors are fun and the shapes add a great touch, it's the shape sorting that makes it more difficult.
Allow for a longer wait time to receive this item.