4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, but very cute!
Look at the sizing chart before buying! I have a small chest-i wear a 34 A- and I'm very thankful that I ordered a medium. It fits tightly like its supposed to but not too tight or constricting! The colors are very bright and the material has a nice sheen to it.
Published on August 11, 2010 by meg

2.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied
whatever your size is, order 2 sizes bigger. these bras must be intended for small women. i am a 36C. i ordered an XL and "the girls" were fighting to get out.
Published on June 28, 2009 by April Moore-coviello

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied, June 28, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE Product!!!, July 8, 2010
This review is from: TOOLBOXCLOTHING Women's Lycra Strapless Bandeau Crop Tube Top Bra (Misc.)
I purchased a Small and I am a Junior with a rather small bust. I couldn't fit the bandeau over me. Unsatisfied. Terrible product. I recommend going to Tilly's and buying a 5 dollar One Size Fits All bandeau for 5 dollars- fit perfectly and just for my needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, June 2, 2011
R. Lopez (Miami - Florida) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a cute strapless bra, so when I saw the Bandeau Crop I thought it would be a good option. I am 34D, so after reading the reviews I bought the XL size. I have to say I am very disappointed, this bandeau does not offer ANY support, it is just a piece of clothing to cover your breasts. I bought three bandeaus, so you would think they will combine the order and charge you once for shipping and handling, Wrong! They charged me three times for the shipping, not cool.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT IT SEEMS, March 18, 2009
very disappointed with this item. It seems to be sized for pre-teen girls! Very little stretch and certainly no support. Even the XL size was skimpy. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Floppy & useless, October 3, 2010
I am going to disagree with most of the other reviews & say DO NOT buy a size larger than you think you'll need. I am a 34C & slender, but I bought a large after reading the reviews here. It hangs off me when I put it on & if I walk a few steps, it literally FALLS OFF & slides down my waist. On the plus side, it was uber cheap. Maybe the cats can play with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned Items, June 15, 2009
They ran too small and not the quality that I expected. I returned them and I must say that Amazon made it very easy to return something - unlike other places I have shopped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, but very cute!, August 11, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!, January 10, 2014
If you are looking to Embroider these tops for bathing suits, they are the best I have found for the price and I have searched long and hard. They have a thin lining, but they will work! I would not recommend these for larger breast. They look gorgeous embroidered. Remember when ordering they are children sizes. The size medium fit my 15 year old daughter and the large fit my 18 year old daughter, so they will fit adults. These tops are made of the same material most bathing suits are made of and they have that shinny look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 8, 2011
I bought this item and really liked it although it looks more like a bathing suit tube top but it still works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shiny material, June 24, 2010
For some reason I had expected these tops to be more like a shirt material, but they are very shiny. I ordered three in different colors and they are all VERY shiny, like swimsuit material. I bought them to wear under little casual cotton sundresses but they are way too shiny. Maybe if you are wearing them with 'club' type tops they would be OK.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›