5.0 out of 5 stars best curl iron ever
Published on November 19, 2011 by Bettye

1.0 out of 5 stars worked 2 times & then promptly returned
I don't know if it was faulty equipment, a possible refurbish, or what. But I literally used this product twice & it quite working on me. I used it earlier on in the night & I was going to touch up my hair before I walked out the door, However, I couldn't because it wouldn't turn on. The on/off switch was real loose and wouldn't work.
Published 17 months ago by kylie

5.0 out of 5 stars best curl iron ever, November 19, 2011
I have used this curling iron for about a year now. It is wonderful. It actually curls my very straigt hair as well as my daughter's curly hair. Better yet absent are my burned fingers. The 2 inches at the tip and the collapse holder have eliminate burned finger tips. The extra long cord is helpful in wrapping curls around the iron. I no longer have to stand next to the outlet because of a short cord. I am very grateful to all those people who so truthfully wrote reviews about this product which caused me to also purchase it. If you have ever used a curl iron you will fill this one absolutely beyond compare.

1.0 out of 5 stars worked 2 times & then promptly returned, February 12, 2013
This review is from: HOT TOOLS HTBW46 Spring Curling Iron, Black/White, 1 1/2 Inches (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars died in 2 months, December 9, 2012
Tila Kat (Los Angles, CA) - See all my reviews
I liked my new curly iron. i had my old hottool curly iron for about 3 years and now i see this model so i decide to buy one on amazon. it was good for 2 months. it doesn't seem to get very hot like the other one i have, but for my hair it did the job. one day i was curling my hair and it just died in the middle of me trying to get ready to go out. the light is still one but the curly iron is not hot anymore. oh well. here goes my 40 bucks. i really wish it can last little longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars best curling iron ever!, October 10, 2011
i LOVE this curling iron. and i've owned many! it's well made. sturdy. has a nice, long cord. love the looks of it. the different heat settings are great! and it came with spare springs. this company thought of everything when they made this iron. would definitely buy again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after two uses, May 12, 2013
I used this curling iron twice and it worked great. The third time I went to use it, the on/off switch had loosened and then snapped off inside the shaft of the curling iron. After that, it wouldn't work anymore, even if I tried to switch it on using an external utensil. Unfortunately it was past the return window so I was out $45 for a tool I used two times. Not worth it. Never had any issues with other Hot Tools products but I think they all come with warranties, so if you buy this curling iron, I encourage you to keep the box and warranty so that you can return it to Hot Tools.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product., May 24, 2013
The iron worked well until the on/off switch button became loose and stopped working. I am unable to turn on the curler anymore. A similar issue happened to another customer on here, so buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big wavy curls!, January 18, 2013
I love this curling iron! I have a 1 inch barrel curing iron, but could never get the big boho curls I wanted. I am so happy with this product because I can make a lot of different looks with the larger barrel! Heats quickly and doesn't burn my hair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, May 6, 2012
My hair us very strait and thin so normally doesn't have curl for very long but this iron doesn't burn up hair because it has a heat dial to adjust for hair type and the barrel is ceramic so that is also good . The price was very good for what I was seeing in the stores between 40.00 on up

5.0 out of 5 stars the wife loves it, December 21, 2012
this was a gift for my wife, and she loves it! i can tell by holding it that it is really high quality, and well built. I purchassed this one under the recommendation of 2 of my sisters who are cosmetologists, and my wife has so far been very happy with it. It looks very nice, and heats up insanely fast. Again, i cant say too much about it because i am no persanally using it, but it has sure bade her happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool, not the best, August 14, 2013
Is a good curling iron, but still can't use at maximum heat without my hair smelling fried (I cannot stand that smell!). I like the non digital temp adjustment, and swivel is nice for operating. Was concerned about the "slickness" of barrel, but it still seems to hold hair without a line in the curls. Not bad for the money.

Rate and Discover Movies