TOPRAM 32GB 32G CF CompactFlash Memory Card 600X Extreme Fast UDMA 6 RAW
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 600X Speed Up to 90MB/s Read and up to 50MB/s Write
- Designed for Professional DSLR Cameras (IMPORTANT NOTE: This card is NOT Compatible with the Nikon D800 Camera).
- Excellent to capture RAW+JPEG and high-definition video
- Support UDMA Mode 6
- Warranty 5 years
Top Customer Reviews
For the last 2 weeks, I've done several live-shot (rough) comparison tests against my Sandisk and Lexar 600X 32GB CFs (bought as recommended by Nikon for the D800) in 14-bit RAW/NEF uncompressed plus Fine (highest resolution) JPEG mode and the average results are as follows:
1) Number of continuous shots in Ch setting (6 fps with the MB-D12 battery grip) before the D800 internal buffer is exhausted (the D800 stops at this point): 16 (versus 18 for Sandisk and 20 for Lexar).
2) Time to store all RAW/NEF and JPG pictures from Ch cycles (above): about 8-9 seconds (versus 5-6 seconds for both Sandisk and Lexar).
Not bad for a product that costs 1/4 to 1/3 of Sandisk and Lexar equivalent. I will continue using it (just to see how it performs long term). If you want to test/check this CF for your top-end DSLRs (and noting that as I see from this Seller's note, Nikon D800 owners can return it if it does not work), I do recommend it for its price.
1. Installed into camera and immediately formatted it.
2. Took about 2 dozen shots.
3. Turned off camera. Removed card and inserted card into my Windows 7 PC.
4. Copied all the files (I shoot in simultaneous JPG/RAW)
5. In Windows Explorer, chose "eject" then removed card.
6. Stuck card back in camera & reformatted again.
7. Took more shots.
I have not upgraded my camera to the newest release from Canon. I really don't need those features. Having the ability to cache 25 frames before it feeds to the card would be nice, but I seldom use highspeed burst mode anyway. I did take a few burst shots and they transferred to the card very fast.
This is my first time owning a "Topram" brand card so we'll see. It seems to have great reviews so far and I have no reason to believe it will be any different for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The to pram flash memory card has worked flawless since I have had it. It is not only but downloads fast as wellPublished on April 27, 2013 by Robert Strickland
I went on a trip and took over 1500 pictures on Canon 50D. No issue what so ever. All files were written and read with no error.Published on January 21, 2013 by Steve
Works as advertised. Seems quite fast. It's hard to think of 14 more words to say about such a product.Published on December 27, 2012 by Jack Glay
I have 3 of these compact Flash 32 Gig cards. Fast as advertised. Work perfectly in all cameras and devices.Published on November 24, 2012 by Richard T Vernick