Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

50%
50%
Price:$9.03+ $10.95 shipping

on March 7, 2011
I love Torani syrups, but not all of the flavors are a hit in our household. Most of them I can wait to find locally, but I hate being out of Lime. This is the number one flavor in our house and we use it for soda, snow cones and a mixer with other flavors. A great HCF free option for us. I like it by itself, but my older daughter mixes 1/2 oz Lime and 1/2 oz Torani Lemon Syrup 750mL for a homemade 7-Up that's much better than the commercial product.
on January 17, 2008
I ordered this syrup on Monday with standard shipping and Thursday night it arrived. Shipping is more then most items on Amazon, but with such a fast turn around rate I wouldn't let that keep you from ordering this product.