Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TORC (T50 Route 66) 3/4 Helmet with 'Rebel Star' Graphic (White, X-Large)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: X-Large|Change

on June 4, 2013
Follow the sizing guidelines and it will fit like a glove.I love this helmet like I love my bike.This helmet is kinda like when you walk away from your bike and you look back to give it one more look. THAT'S THIS HELMET!!! The quality is excellent. The fit is excellent and the comfort is excellent!!! The coolest thing is that it looks even better from a distance. People actually think it an old chipped up helmet.This is a purchase you won't regret.If you'r unsure of your size,go to the TORC website..............Update. Do not order the Echo 5 snap flat face shield,it will not fit the TORC helmets. I ordered this.Flip up 3-snap Bubble Shield Visor Vintage Open Face and it fits great and super tight with no rattle(been up to 65mph).
on November 14, 2012
Sizing is correct. Quality is superb. Inner lining is micro fiber like and is very comfortable. Cancels noise fairly well for an open faced helmet. Does not slide back at heavy wind. Good value. I can wear for hours without discomfort.
on September 15, 2013
It's a very good looking helmet, people look twice at it, it is not huge as the case with some other cheap DOT helmets.

Liner looks and feels good, but it also seems a little cheap on the finish, I don't think it will last long.

Check my video unboxing and review at: [...]
on July 22, 2015
Helmet fit amazing and truly is very slim profile. Ive got a huge head and it doesnt make it look worse. Graphics are well done not cheap stickon garbage. I havent been a huge fan of helmets before i got this one but i actually ordered a second one with different graphics just for fun
on July 10, 2016
I received the item on time and was impressed by the quality. The item is true to the size chart and had no issues. I was overly impressed by the quality of the helmet from the exterior and quality of design to the high quality interior padding of the helmet. A bonus features that I enjoy is the ability to remove the padding around the ears to make it much cooler to wear during the summer months. During the winter months it's easy to just snap in the padding that goes around the ears so you ear don't turn into ice cubes while riding. The quality of snaps are top notch they hold very well but are not overly aggressive where your unable to unsnap them. Although I don't use the visor that is provided I do like that I have the option if I wanted to use one. In the back is a strap with a snap to hold goggles if I chose to use them. Overall I high recommend getting this helmet for the price it's very good quality.
on April 26, 2016
I'm not afraid to admit I have a huge noggin for a woman and always need a big helmet. I ordered this style because my Harley has a vintage looking paint job and I thought this would be a great addition to my helmet collection. It definitely has a very cool finish and look about it. Sadly, when I put it on I saw nothing but "Marvin the Martian" staring back at me because of the way it fit. Jackpot for my husband though because he now has sole possession of the helmet and loves it (and it looks much better on him).

Overall, it is a fantastic looking helmet on someone other than me and did feel very comfortable when wearing it. I'm still giving it five stars because I can't fault the style of the helmet and my paranoia about looking like a martian. Now, off to look for another helmet...
on July 19, 2015
I checked this helmet out at a local motorcycle shop. It's was gonna be over $15 more to buy it there if it was in stock. I place my order with Amazon and received the package in a couple days. That was a week faster that the original shipping status. It fits well. Based on the sizing of other helmets I tried on. The chart is closer than others. It's is quality and comfortable.
on July 3, 2015
The look of this helmet is amazing. I have attached a Biltwell Chrome mirror bubble shield to this helmet as well. I went a size up because I saw reviews of it feeling tight on the crown of you head. So far I am happy with it.
on December 28, 2012
Good looks, comfortable, cool quilted interior... had thousands of helmets and this is the best!! 5 bags of popcorn, stars andall thumbs up!!

rick
boise
on July 5, 2016
Absolutely LOVE this helmet! I am an avid rider and a veteran. Not only does this helmet look sweet going down the road (and makes me even more noticeable to other drivers which = safety) it is also VERY comfortable and its fantastic. I highly recommend this helmet!