Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 3, 2009
This is my second "Direct Fit OE Replacement" window motor and regulator in the last year. This one lasted one month before the cable frayed and broke. This part is much less then than a Toyota original and you can save a lot of money IF it works. But I am finding it doesn't. I will try a used original part next. But don't waste your time with this one.
on January 21, 2010
...Bought this for my 1995 Camry. I installed it...It lasted about 3 months then it came apart. Be warned that many of these after market parts are cheaper because they are CHEAPLY MADE.
on August 15, 2009
It broke after about 3 months. I would recommend buying an original from a junk yard; or a dealer if you can afford it.
on November 16, 2008
I bought this item (albeit not through amazon), and it was easy to install, and worked well for about 2 months...and then the plastic gear driven by the motor's worm-gear broke a tooth. Now it works very badly, and I'm getting a replacement. Lots cheaper than the Toyota replacement part ($200???!?!?), but it all depends on what your time's worth. I'll try a different brand next time around.
on October 16, 2010
Internal plastic gear stripped in less than 4 months. Once I took it apart it was clearly a very cheaply made and fitted part. Avoid these guys like the plague.
on June 20, 2011
I needed my window fixed to pass inspection. The part worked for that, which is the good part, then about a month later it broke, which is the really bad part. In retrospect, I should have bought a better one for more money to avoid the hassle.
on March 19, 2011
This power window regulator is craptastic in every way in what a good power window regulator ought to be. The upper cable broke off from the upper pulley wheel just after two weeks it was installed.
on March 20, 2013
El producto es perfecto y resolvio mi problema. No lo conseguia en Venezuela y ahora todo esta bien. Quedo perfecto y funciona correctamente. Recomendado
on February 17, 2007
I received the regulator in a reasonable time (it was all the way across the country). It was an exact replacement and installed in under an hour. It works perfectly so far and I would definitely purchase this product again.