5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Tigo's 3.5G Service
Solid Internet connection using Tigo's 3.5G Huawei E173 USB Modem.

The TP-Link TL-MR3220 recognized the 3G USB modem immediately, and I was able to easily configure the settings on the router.

Published on June 2, 2012 by Carlos Monzon-Guzman

1.0 out of 5 stars Not usefull
This device has a very limited list of supported devices. Nor is the list updated frequently. Support told us to buy an older modem.
Published 18 months ago by Richard E Devore Jr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Tigo's 3.5G Service, June 2, 2012
This review is from: TP-LINK TL-MR3220 Wireless N150 3G/4G Router, 2.4Ghz 150Mbps, Compatible with UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB Modem, 1x 5dBi antennas (Personal Computers)
Solid Internet connection using Tigo's 3.5G Huawei E173 USB Modem.

Provides Crystal Clear communication with a NetTalk Duo, provided that the service's bandwidth is still 1 GB. At reduced speed the NetTalk Duo communication is possible but broken on the other end, provided that the other user is in the US.

If the 3G connection gets disconnected for some reason, a storm, a sudden power shutdown, etc.. It just reestablishes the WiFi automatically when the USB 3G modem reestablishes the 3G connection.

The 802.11N wireless card on my (Windows 7 Ultimate/Intel Core2Duo CPU, 2.33GHz/4GB RAM) Laptop connects quickly even though the TP-Link TL-MR3220 sits on a place surrounded by concrete walls.

My iPod Touch connects quickly as well.

Great Value.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, February 3, 2013
I have to say, this router impresses me. The first thing I noticed was that after having it plugged in for several hours, it remained cool to the touch. I felt very little heat coming from the unit. The only issue I had was when I upgraded to the latest firmware. After I updated it, my Virgin Mobile MC760 would not connect to the internet. I contacted TP-Link tech support, who was very helpful. They sent me the older firmware version and it started working again. My 3g internet connection remains solid. I had it plugged in all day without any disconnects. I have another brand of 3g router that lags and is slow, but this TP-Link seemed to make my connection much faster and more reliable. I'm happy with this router.

**UPDATE** After about a month of ownership, I am thrilled with this router. It just keeps working without failure. Surfing the net on my old 3G router was slow. All this time, I thought it was the 3G service, but instead it was the ROUTER! With this router, my speed increased noticeably. And what I like best is that I have had zero disconnects. Perfect!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 12, 2013
I've had this item for about 5 months now and am very pleased with it. I have had no problems, the interface is nice to work with, the range good enough for small-med sized house with concrete walls, and setup with my usb modem fairly easy. I'm using it in Laos with an M-Phone USB stick. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars working good, November 1, 2013
Easy to set up and working with my Hiwawy USB. didn't take a minute to set up. good range enough for medium house. and looks elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars FROM VENEZUELA, August 22, 2013
is the best the worst is the distance not cover so much but the rest is the best i like it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not usefull, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
excelente

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well when I had it up and running, June 19, 2014
You can set your own settings and change IP addresses and setup a firewall. Very good transaction Excellent product for your network system

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, May 2, 2014
Very good product met all of my expectations, it can be easily installed, it is light and handy, doesn't take up much space, very reliable recommend the seller.......................

3.0 out of 5 stars bastante bueno!, February 8, 2014
Buen equipo, de bajo costo, con muy buena señal, bastante complicado de configurar, con un defecto, cuando la señal LAN declina, se enciende el dispositivo 3G/4G automáticamente, pero cuando la señal LAN se restablece, no regresa a esta señal, tengo que apagar todo y encender de nuevo para que use señal LAN.

Good team, inexpensive, very good sign, quite complicated to set up, with a defect, when the LAN signal declines, 3G/4G device automatically turns on, but when the LAN signal is reset, this signal does not return, I have to turn everything off and on again to use LAN signal.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›