300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
The TL-WR1043ND creates a wireless network with speed of up to 300Mbps and has 4 Gigabit ports to support a powerful wired network. The TL-WR1043ND allows you to simultaneously enjoy multiple bandwidth-consuming applications like streaming HD video, making VoIP calls, sharing large files and playing online games. Plus, it comes equipped with a USB sharing port, allowing you to share files, printers, ftp servers, and media servers across your network. It is an ideal wireless solution for home and small office networks.
Gigabit Ports - Ultrafast Data Transfer Speed
With a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch, the TL-WR1043ND provides you with a robust and extremely fast wired network. Moreover, the TL-WR1043ND’s WAN to LAN throughput can achieve up to 800Mbps, allowing you to unleash the full potential of your network. You can use the Ethernet ports for printer, NAS, TV, and other network devices so that users can all share those devices through the wireless or wired connection.
Speed Boost Mode - Increase wireless speeds up to 450Mbps
Increase your wireless speed up to 450Mbps with the TL-WR1043ND’s Speed Boost Mode. Simply enable the mode in the web management page and you can enjoy HD video streaming and online gaming with an even more smooth experience than when it is under the normal mode.
USB Port - Easy Sharing
1. Share a Printer. It is common that multiple users share the same printer in the network. With the TL-WR1043ND, you can simply connect your printer to the USB port on the back of the router and print wirelessly.
2. Share Files & Media. Attach a storage device such as a flash drive or hard drive to the router, and users in the local network can all get access to the files saved in the drive. The router also has a built-in FTP server so that users can visit the storage device remotely.
One Button Security Setup - WPS
The TL-WR1043ND features Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) which allows you to set up a secure wireless connection without manually inputting the password. In order to use this function, you need to have another device such as a wireless adapter that also supports WPS. By pressing the WPS buttons on both devices, they can connect to each other.
IP QoS – Control Your Bandwidth
With Quality of Service (QoS), you can control how much bandwidth is allocated to each user. This ensures optimum utilization of bandwidth by controlling congestion and preventing bandwidth abuse. This way users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Easy To Use
The TL-WR1043ND comes with a Quick Setup feature in its web management page that leads you through a step-by-step process to set up your router. You don't need to install any software or use a CD to finish the setup. Within minutes, your router will be up and running.
- Support WDS wireless bridge
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on and off
- Support 100-240V power supply
- Wireless Router TL-WR1043ND
- 3 Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
TP-LINK Wireless Router Series