Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND V3 Wireless N450 Gigabit Router, 450Mbps, USB port for Sharing and Storage, 3 Detachable Antennas, WPS Button
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$26.65 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 450Mbps wireless speed and Gigabit Ethernet ports deliver fast and smooth connection
- Multi-functional USB 2.0 port - Easily share printers, files, and media locally or over the internet
- 3 * 5dBi detachable antennas
- WPS button for quick setup
- IP-based Bandwidth Control prevents bandwidth abuse by individual users
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Model Number: TL-WR1043ND
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Number of Ports: 1
- Network Data Transfer Rate: 300 Megabits Per Second
Compare to Similar Items
This item: TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND V3 Wireless N450 Gigabit Router, 450Mbps, USB port for Sharing and Storage, 3 Detachable Antennas, WPS Button
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router, 2.4GHz 450Mbps+5Ghz 1300Mbps, 2 USB Port, IPv6, Guest Network B00BUSDVBQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Network Giant||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Megabits Per Second||600 Megabits Per Second||1750 Megabits Per Second||300 Megabits Per Second|
|Total Lan Ports||4||4||4||4|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 B||802 11 ABGN||802 11 AC||802 11 BGN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
The TL-WR1043ND creates a wireless network with speed of up to 300Mbps and has 4 Gigabit ports to support a powerful wired network. The TL-WR1043ND allows you to simultaneously enjoy multiple bandwidth-consuming applications like streaming HD video, making VoIP calls, sharing large files and playing online games. Plus, it comes equipped with a USB sharing port, allowing you to share files, printers, ftp servers, and media servers across your network. It is an ideal wireless solution for home and small office networks.
Gigabit Ports - Ultrafast Data Transfer Speed
With a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch, the TL-WR1043ND provides you with a robust and extremely fast wired network. Moreover, the TL-WR1043ND’s WAN to LAN throughput can achieve up to 800Mbps, allowing you to unleash the full potential of your network. You can use the Ethernet ports for printer, NAS, TV, and other network devices so that users can all share those devices through the wireless or wired connection.
Speed Boost Mode - Increase wireless speeds up to 450Mbps
Increase your wireless speed up to 450Mbps with the TL-WR1043ND’s Speed Boost Mode. Simply enable the mode in the web management page and you can enjoy HD video streaming and online gaming with an even more smooth experience than when it is under the normal mode.
USB Port - Easy Sharing
1. Share a Printer. It is common that multiple users share the same printer in the network. With the TL-WR1043ND, you can simply connect your printer to the USB port on the back of the router and print wirelessly.
2. Share Files & Media. Attach a storage device such as a flash drive or hard drive to the router, and users in the local network can all get access to the files saved in the drive. The router also has a built-in FTP server so that users can visit the storage device remotely.
One Button Security Setup - WPS
The TL-WR1043ND features Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) which allows you to set up a secure wireless connection without manually inputting the password. In order to use this function, you need to have another device such as a wireless adapter that also supports WPS. By pressing the WPS buttons on both devices, they can connect to each other.
IP QoS – Control Your Bandwidth
With Quality of Service (QoS), you can control how much bandwidth is allocated to each user. This ensures optimum utilization of bandwidth by controlling congestion and preventing bandwidth abuse. This way users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
Easy To Use
The TL-WR1043ND comes with a Quick Setup feature in its web management page that leads you through a step-by-step process to set up your router. You don't need to install any software or use a CD to finish the setup. Within minutes, your router will be up and running.
- Support WDS wireless bridge
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on and off
- Support 100-240V power supply
- Wireless Router TL-WR1043ND
- 3 Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
TP-LINK Wireless Router Series
Which Wireless Router is Right for Me?
|Product Name||150Mbps Wireless N Router||300Mbps Wireless N Router||300Mbps Wireless N Router||300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router||N600 Dual Band Wireless N Router||N600 Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router||N750 Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router||AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router|
|Maximum Wireless Speed||2.4GHz: 150Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps/450Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 450Mbps |
|WAN/LAN Port Throughput||10/100M||10/100M||10/100M||10/100/1000M||10/100M||10/100/1000M||10/100/1000M||10/100/1000M|
|Number of USB Port||-||-||-||1||1||2||2||2|
|Antenna||1 fixed antenna||2 fixed antennas||3 fixed antennas||3 detachable antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||3 detachable dual band antennas||3 detachable 5GHz antennas+3 internal 2.4GHz antennas|
|IP-Based Bandwidth Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
(1) Use the instructions in the Users Guide for installing the router - the installation software on the CD didn't work for me, but the written instructions are clear enough.
(2) Update the firmware before you get too far in configuring the router.
There was a nasty bug in the installed firmware that caused the router to freeze if you tried to display wireless statistics. This is fixed in the firmware dated August, 2010.
(2) If you're thinking of replacing an old b/g wireless router with this, don't toss the old router yet!
Many wireless devices such as printers and music systems (like Sonos) do not support the 11n standard yet. At first I tried running the TP-Link router in mixed b/g/n mode. For some reason the performance was exceptionally slow. But, it's easy to link your old router into the network so that the b/g devices will use the old router. The TP-Link router can then be set to 11n-only for excellent performance for devices that support it. Here's how to do it:
- Give each router a different IP address, say 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2. Make sure both are outside the range of dynamic IP addresses.
- Give both routers the same SSID so that they will form a single network.
- Assign each router to different wireless channels. (1 or 6 or 11 are usually recommended).
- Turn off DHCP or other WAN support in the b/g router. Set up the TP-Link with WAN support (such as DHCP) and connect to the ADSL or cable modem.
- In the b/g router, add the MAC addresses of the 11n devices to its MAC filter list. These are devices you DON'T want to connect to it.
(Of course, if you have many more 11n devices than b/g ones, do the reverse: create a filter list with only the devices you DO want to connect).
- Link the b/g router to any LAN port on the TP-Link router with an Ethernet cable.
That should be it. Enjoy!
THIS REVIEW WAS FOR THE OLDER VERSION OF THE TP-LINK ROUTER.
I bought two of these routers with the intention of flashing them with DD-WRT. Both flashed extremely fast and easily without any hitches and can be flashed via the router's web GUI (no Telnet, etc). Both routers have been running non stop ever since flashing them and have worked perfectly. I have been very pleased thus far with TP-Link products, especially after having a lot of issues with Belkin routers (hangs, slooooow response, rebooting, over-heating, etc). You can't beat the price vs features with this TL-WR1043ND (for sure when using DD-WRT, but even the original TP-Link firmware is still very usable). I my opinion this is the best price vs features gigabit router on the market for DD-WRT.
For those interested, here are some hardware specs:
Platform...........Atheros AR9132 @ 400 MHz
Wireless NIC...Atheros AR9103 3x3 MIMO
Serial Port.......1 (internal)
Input Voltage...12V 1.5A
Ease of Setup - I got this working in less than 10 minutes. Just turn off your Cable modem and computer. Connect the router to the modem using the included cable. Power up everything. Then put in the CD and in a few minutes you are done. That includes setting up the WPA2 security.
Range - My previous Wireless Routers(Apple,Linksys,Zyxel) could only give me at most 61% from one end of my house to the other. This gives me 85%. That is going through 3 Bedrooms and furniture.
Speed - I used to get 12 Mbps with my previous router. I just tested it now and I now have 19.89 Mbps download speed from the same site I always test with.
Price - Excellent value for money.
Network USB Hardrive - You can easily share a USB hard drive. You now have no limit to how much videos you can download and games you can play. Share the drive with your entire family.
Not Dual Band - It isn't dual band, but i don't need it so it does not bother me.
This is a real find. Never heard of this company before, but I am very impressed with this product.
I bought this model based on the low price, good reviews, gigabit speed, and option of installing dd-wrt (for added functionality and stability).
I set up the unit and immediately updated to the latest firmware. In the first 2 weeks after installation, I would lose my internet connection (both wired and wireless) and have to power cycle (unplug the power, wait 30 seconds, plug the power back in) about once a week. This was still an upgrade from my old router, which was on its last legs and regularly required a power cycle every few days. In weeks 3-5 of ownership, the new router would lose internet connection with increasing frequency until the longest I could go was 0.5 to 2 days.
Very fast transfer speeds. I was able to transfer large files (>1GB) between my PC and NAS (Synology DS412+) at 85-105 MBps (according to Windows Explorer).
Lack of customer support. I contacted TP-LINK customer support (whose English skills were somewhat lacking) and they only recommended to install a beta firmware update, which I did not bother doing.
I was desperate and curious enough to see if dd-wrt might solve my disconnect problem. I preface my experience with a warning that incorrectly flashing dd-wrt may brick your router (i.e. render it completely useless).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best and easiest Wireless Router ever. The set-up was finished in 5 min after the device was unpacked. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Old Bookie
With DD-WRT, the V3 is very nice and stable. Don't be afraid to flash!Published 4 days ago by M. Eatloaf
This thing has caused me serious problems. I had to factory reset it, and then they cleared up, but the pain was real. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Phil
The first one I ordered had a dead WAN port. The replacement worked, but dropped WiFi connections frequently - and by frequently, I mean multiple times a day. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Scottie J.
It does okay but I often still have to do a reboot. Not quite strong enough in a two story house. We are using multiple wifi including gaming. For the price it is good.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
A great router that I use for my home network. It has pretty good range and covers even the furthest rooms in my home. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Aaron Lam
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.