- Six 125V/20A GFCI protected straight-blade receptacles for powering jobsite equipment; one 250V/30A locking receptacle
- One 125/250V/50A supply inlet and one 125/250V/50A outlet for daisychaining units; easy access circuit breakers for 20A and 30A receptacles
- Power, welded contact and over voltage indicators on each GFCI; UL listed for outdoor use
- Weatherproof receptacle covers keep moisture and dirt from entering contacts and help prevent nuisance tripping; sturdy reinforced metal housing and legs withstand hard use
- Meets OSHA 29 CFR, Part 1926, Subpart K standards for open neutral GFCI protection and circuit overload protection; backed by TRC's one year limited warranty
Have one to sell?
TRC 91000 Steel Temporary Power Distribution Unit with GFCI Protection, 50A, 21" Length x 14.5" Width x 11" Height
|Price:||$554.99 ($554.99 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
TRC Power temporary power distribution units have been engineered for ruggedness and utilize the ... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
TRC Power temporary power distribution units have been engineered for ruggedness and utilize the latest in GFCI technology, providing users with a high degree of electrical safety. This equipment is designed to safely distribute temporary power in areas such as construction sites and other jobsite environments either indoors or outdoors. The versatile TRC Power unit is ideal for use where supplying GFCI protected power is essential. Applications include: industrial and commercial facilities, entertainment venues: carnivals, circuses and fairs, theme/amusement parks and outdoor concerts, convention centers for exhibitions and trade shows, stadiums for sporting events, photo studio and theatrical applications, on-location radio and television broadcasting and stage and movie productions. TRC Power is also essential for distributing power safely during natural disasters and other emergencies, especially from generators and other temporary power sources. 4-6 milliamps GFCI trip level. Trip time. 3 mils U.L. listed polyester powder coat color finish. Material is steel; Chassis 16 gauge, Top 14 gauge and Legs 10 gauge. Temperature range -40 degree F to +194 degree F.
There are no customer reviews yet.