Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
vote
Yes I am currently using xfinity as well and it works great no problems with the unit and it is easy to install and easy to block your neighbors from using the unit by installing a password that is needed once on your PC to log onto the internet.
Oct 31, 2013 by Edmond R. Neveu
vote
it works but only had 3 out of 5 bars and was hard to connect to devices try a western digital n900
Nov 26, 2013 by David Formby
vote
I don't know, within a 3000 square foot house it works great!
Aug 11, 2013 by Red
votes
This will work with any modem / router. Just connect this to your modem / router with an Ethernet cable and you're good to go. I use it with my Verizon Fios Wireless Router. The Verizon wireless is downstairs and this is upstairs. Having two wireless networks in the house is a blessing. If one network has heavy traffic we switch to the other.
Nov 28, 2013 by C. Allen
votes
No need for adapter just plug the cable from your internet provide
Feb 23, 2013 by kareca
votes
The first thing you need to do is set the router's main configuration password. Do this by going to your router's configuration in a web browser, then clicking the "main" menu on the left, then "Password." Set your admin password there. Next, you need to set your wireless password. Click the "Wireless" menu on the left, then choose an authentication type (I use WPA2), click PSK, then "Auto," and set your passphrase. This will be the password you give to people you want to be able to get on your wifi. After that, you should be reasonably secure.
Dec 6, 2013 by Justin H. Legate
votes
Yes, they can be remove and attach with omnidirectional antennas.
21 hours ago by Arthur
votes
I don't think this will work. You will need a Wireless Access Point that supports Client Mode. Looking through the specs of this device I don't see this feature. (Sorry, my previous answer got cut off.)
6 days ago by Joel W.
votes
It should work with your AT&T DSL. My service is through Comcast and I have a modem that interfaces with Comcast. There is a network output on the back side of the modem with a RJ45 connector (looks like a phone plug but bigger) and I run a cat5 cable from the modem to the Trendnet router. As long as you have the RJ45 output plug on your modem, you should be good to go.
Mar 17, 2015 by GT11
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers