5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as an outdoor camera
I have this mounted above my porch underneath an overhang. Worked great with no problems for the past year. POE makes this much easier to route power & data to. The images are crisp and clear. Night vision is very good as well. The WebUI is easy to use and you can set it up to email you a photo when it detects motion which has been useful.

A few nights ago I...
Published 10 months ago by Joseph Steffee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera for the price
Cheap cameras - I bought three of these to use them for home surveillance. Easy to set up and configure, but I have a few issues with them.
- the Night mode turns on way too early (before it's even dark)
Published 2 months ago by Steinar Watne

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as an outdoor camera, October 27, 2013
This review is from: TRENDnet Megapixel PoE Dome Network Surveillance Camera with Night Vision, TV-IP262PI (Black) (Electronics)

A few nights ago I caught someone on my front porch at 1:30 AM peering in the window and scoping out around the fence and back yard. They left but I called the police who caught them breaking into a house an hour or so later. Worthwhile purchase for any homeowner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, March 23, 2013
Decent FoV on this megapixel fixed dome day night camera. Have video pulled into Synology NAS no issues. Video definitely not as clean as some other manufacturers (Axis) but for the price on this thing you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cam, October 27, 2013
No issues. Works great with synology. Great night vision. About a 70 degrease angle. Will buy more of these in the future

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera for the price, July 18, 2014
- the Night mode turns on way too early (before it's even dark)
- there should be a socket that you fasten to the ceiling, for the camera to click on to. The way they've done it, you are entering screws right next to the electronics in the camera - I was kinda scared to scratch the circuit boards when mounting them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera/Awful Customer Service, June 18, 2014
The camera works great, but good luck getting any help from TrenNet's customer service. They put me on hold for hours multiple times AND they responded to about half of my email requests. Luckily I had a vague idea of how to set it up on our network and I got it working. Would not suggest this or any other TrendNet product if you anticipate an semblance of customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 15, 2014
Excellent Product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome IP POE network cam. Was everything that I expected., November 30, 2012
like all the features of the camera for the application. great image quality and easy to configure.
stumbled a little with the client software but once I played with it for a little while, it was easy after that.
I would recomment this produt for a small office location or home.

Rate and Discover Movies