5.0 out of 5 stars tresemme Curl system is the answer(long)
warning long review...
Intro:
Published on May 6, 2012 by Omarito

2.0 out of 5 stars Nah, not impressed
It's average, leaves your hair a little dry and not soft. It does control some frizz but it's not a miracle worker. It might depend on the type of hair you have... I have really curly, thin hair that puffs up easily. I still think Infusium 23 is a lot better. Best advice: only buy one bottle, try it and then see if it works for you.
Published on June 17, 2012 by Merry Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars tresemme Curl system is the answer(long), May 6, 2012
This review is from: TRESEMME HYDRATION LOT CREME Size: 6 OZ (Health and Beauty)
warning long review...
Intro:
I struggled all my life trying to keep my dry frizzy curls under control. I usually end up cutting it too short to avoid grooming it , but i loved my long hair when it was under control; however, I failed to keep it in shape more than couple of hours and the humidity gets the best of it. I wasn't welling to spent a lot of money or time to make it look good since i lacked having both. I tried every shampoo, conditioner, and leave in treatment on the shelf including the relatively expensive one on the shelf but non of them worked except for max of 4 hours. I stumbled upon tresemme flawless curls shampoo and conditioner and instantly loved them i didn't know they make leave in cream since I couldn't find it. recently i was using fruits or infusium IQ 23 both worked fine but fruits was too heavy and weighty-ed down my curls. Infusium couldn't hold my curls moisture long enough. and i couldn't apply anything after them they were heavy enough and my hair was always sticky. I Recently i found this product newly put on the shelf and I decided to try it and I loved it. my hair is curly and to down to my shoulders now.. everybody comments on it and loves the way it looks

Review:

First: It's really light and it doesn't weighty down my hair unlike other leave in treatments.

Second: It has a very weak nice scent to it. not awful strong smile like other products i've used.

third: it's doesn't' leave a sticky feeling rather it leaves my hair hydrated and soft for almost 2 days and it's under control as long as i'm not in a humid environment, if not, it lasts about 8-12 hours.

forth: It's light enough to apply Mousse after or how ever you style your hair.

How I use it:

I wash my hair with the flawless curls shampoo and put on the conditioner and wash it of after i'm done with the shower routine then i towel dry it by patting not rubbing in the towel then i apply the curls hydration to it then comb downwards then back wards and add a little more. If i'm working or going out in a humid hot weather I apply tresemme curl care mousse to keep it looking good and hold its definition and again i comb my hair down wards then left it with the comb and make crazy curls.

I do this everyday and my hair is not dry or damaged in fact it looks healthier if i didn't put anything in it.

Recommended product to use with it:

I use Argon oil deep treatment twice a week to keep my hair healthy.

tresemme flawless curls shampoo and conditioner.

Tresemme Curl care mousse to keep it under control for longer hours (for me up to 2 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for natural hair, December 29, 2011
This curl lotion is awesome for twist outs/braid outs on natural hair. It works on wet or dry hair and provides a soft hold with no build up. I re-twist with it every other day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle product for frizzy hair!, June 11, 2012
Awesome product for dry, curly, hair. Adds moisture and improves elasticity! Love it! Rub in to freshly washed hair, enough to make your hair slippery. Then either air dry, or blow dry. Use it every day for great looking hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars #AMAZING, January 21, 2014
This is such a great product for frizzy hair people! I use this on days when I just shower but I'm not going anywhere important enough to use mousse. This doesn't weigh hair down and calms frizz into nice curls! I really recommend this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, December 24, 2013
I bought it for my step daughter, but I think her hair is too long. I use it on my son and it works perfect! His hair gets curly and stays all day without getting frizzy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoother and Shinier Curls with TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Lotion Creme, November 26, 2013
Marie Albert "sil454" (Roanoke, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Curly hair is notoriously dry and hard to manage thanks to frizzing. Anyone who has damaged hair from brushing and combing out snarls and knots will love TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Lotion Creme. It not only soothes hair and moisturizes but also makes it easier to style. Unlike other hydrating lotions or leave-in conditioners, it will not make hair too greasy. With regular use, hair will feel softy and look shinier. It is best when people wash their hair, apply the lotion, and then add any other hair products like mousses and gels. Consumers can use this lotion every single day without worrying about annoying build-up. This is a high quality product perfect for people with thick or curly hair. Forget shilling out hundreds of dollars on salon products. The TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Lotion Creme is a low-cost yet effective tool for anyone trying to tame or hydrate their curls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treseme curl hydration products, October 18, 2013
I really like this product and have been unable to find it in any of our local stores (which are many) in over 6 months.
Decided to go online and was pleased with the results. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Curl hydration, August 3, 2013
Kirsten Johnson (INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US) - See all my reviews
Love this product. I have natural curly hair. Use their other products as well. Split end remedy is great too

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS PRODUCT!, January 8, 2012
If you have thick, frizzy, curly, unmanageable hair like me, then this will do you wonders! I couldn't be happier with this product. I definitely recommend this, and I WILL be buying it again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nah, not impressed, June 17, 2012

TRESEMME HYDRATION LOT CREME Size: 6 OZ
$7.08
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.