5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed
I was searching for a cleansing conditioner that detangled my hair, did not contain EDTA or parabens, did not contain silicone or proteins, contained cetyl alcohol, was animal cruelty free and was AFFORDABLE! Here it is. I don't need to look anywhere else. This is perfection!

Published on January 14, 2011 by Quil

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE IT!!!!!
I love the old formula, but I ran out, and all the store had was this new formula, with the black top, I HATE IT!!!! They should have stuck with the old formula, the new conditioner leaves my hair very dull, no slip at all and no moisture. WHY did they change it? Please bring the old conditioner back!!!!
Published 9 months ago by niki

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed, January 14, 2011
This review is from: TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, Aloe Vera and Avocado, 25 Ounce (Misc.)

It's a slightly thin consistency which is exactly what I wanted because I didn't want my conditioner to leave any residue behind and I felt that thicker conditioners did that. It has a fresh yet inviting scent, not overpowering yet just enough punch.

I had very dry hair before I stopped using sulfates, now I wash my hair with this and only this. I purchased a 1-L pump for it so it's easy to access in the shower. It's amazing and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for natural curls, March 30, 2011
My favorite conditioner of all time, 'John Freida Curl Around', is getting harder to find. When that happens, it usually means it's about to be discontinued so I was on the hunt again for another awesome conditioner. I have natural African American 3c hair that needs tons of moisture. I heard a lot of positive things about Tresseme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner so I tried it. I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. Though it's not excessively thick, it's not watery thin either. It gives me plenty of slip so I can comb my hair in the shower quickly and easily, smells great and costs less than six bucks for a 25 oz bottle. After I wash my hair with Karen's Body Beautiful Juicy shampoo bar (another winner for dry hair care), I coat my coils with either a quarter size amount of Africa's Best Herbal Oil or Karen's Body Beautiful Vanilla Latte hair oil. After a braid out, my hair looks and smells great in the morning. Now I don't have to worry about hoarding 'Curl Around' - I've found my new conditioner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best conditioner I've ever used, April 20, 2012
I've always been a fan of Tresemme products, so when I was looking for a natural conditioner for my hair (I'm a black women with 4 a/b type hair) I was glad to see this one on top of the list. I've used it for about a month now and I absolutely love it. It's hypoallergenic, so if you have sensitive skin or other issues, this would be great for you. It has less ingredients than regular conditioner (It's true; just put it side by side with regular conditioner) and it is thinner than regular conditioner (for those of you who like to co-wash, this will be excellent for you because it's light and doesn't leave residue or build-up in your hair). The smell is very light and lovely, not full of perfume like all those other conditioners (which is good if you have a sensitive nose). Also, if you have color-treated hair (like I do) this is excellent for it. Out of all the conditioners I've used, this is the only one that didn't make my hair look dull and washed out. In fact, it actually brightens your hair color.

All in all, I recommend this conditioner to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Curls, December 22, 2011
I love this conditioner! It's great for my 3b curls. I use as a co-wash, conditioner and leave-in. Hair is shiny and healthy with springy frizz-free curls. I hope this product stays around forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW and WOW!!!!, June 17, 2012
NEWS FLASH (This is based on the new non publicized formula change where isopropyl alcohol has been removed and replaced with a neutral one... benzene (sp) alcohol, low on the ingredients list. Also the oils have moved up the ingredients list!!!)
Ok so I have a story with this one. I am so pleased with the results. I am African American and have naturally curly 3c hair. This legitimately so awesome! My hair was soft AND hydrated, NO silicone in this product. Now for those with natural hair, I did a wash and go with this as my rinse out conditioner. I could tell a BIG difference. My hair was defined and SOOOO soft. I use Paul Mitchell The Conditioner as my leave in with Eco Styler w/ argon. This is the best conditioner and I have gotten the best results. I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair.
I was a bit of a product snob and would only use professional products. I would stock up once a year in July when Beauty Brand had their liter sale... all Professional liters for $11.99 (went up a dollar this year). Well, in May I found out that Redken was discontinuing their Smooth Down line. I was floored! Joico Moisture Recovery is a great second but I don't care for the smell. So I went on a hunt. A friend that has been natural for 6 years told me about this one. I reluctantly bought it and found it to be better than the Redken and the Joico. I also love As I Am Coconut cowash but even that is second to this one.
Because there are no silicones my hair is TRULY moisturized. I got great softness and definition with my regimen. You would think gel would leave it crunchy, but when you have a great rinse out conditioner and leave in, you can scrunch your hair once it dries and it comes out SUPER soft and defined. My hair was REALLY hydrated AND soft. Ok, I need to stop, you get the point. But I hope they never discontinue this. However I am now grateful that Redken discontinued Smooth Down, I can't believe what I was missing. I mean really... my friends know me. Spending $4.77 per bottle at Walmart??? I can't beleive how good this stuff is. I heard it was great before the formula change, but from what I hear, it can be used as a leave in better now because there's no rubbing alcohol in it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistent results!, July 3, 2011
I can't use products like Pantene, Finesse, Herbal Essence, Aussie, and Garnier because my hair just gets so terribly dried out!! This has been the only product that I have been able to use long term with continually fabulous results. My friends ask me all the time how my hair is so soft, healthy, and manageable. I think it's a combination of things. I avoid blow drying daily and use a tourmaline dryer if I do, get my hair trimmed regularly, take vitamins, eat healthy, always use conditioner, and using a good shampoo & conditioner set makes a huge difference. All the hair products from the brands I mentioned before put my hair on the fritz and this hair product fixed it up. I am a happy girl with happy hair!!

Oh speaking of happy hair... I am Korean with thick, fine hair. This works really well for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Conditioner!, October 13, 2012
I finally took the plunge and decided to give this conditioner a shot. I was already using regular Tresemme Moisture Rich and Flawless Curls, but didn't really want to try this just yet because it was a smaller bottle for more money. (NOT MUCH MORE!! But still... Smaller for more!) I wasn't expecting miracles, but my hair had started feeling "funky" using the regular one. Not awful, just a bit.. "Off." I tend to overnight condition my hair, so I gathered maybe the cones in the regular versions were just sitting on top of my hair and coating it, but not really doing anything for it. So I decided to just take the chance and get this.

And the first time it hit my hair.... It was clear. This is better than the original formulas. When I put it on after lathering up with my L'Oreal EverCreme shampoo (My LOOOOOVE!!!) it seemed to just soak into my hair- In a GREAT way!! Like it was actually DOING something, not just sitting on top! After my overnight condition, my hair was soft and ready for the world! My style looked better and my hair FELT better.

I know the hair "scientists" will say nothing soaks into your hair. It's all just coating, But SOMETHING happened after using this product.... And I LIKED it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's simply amazing!, June 3, 2012
I am African American with 4a/4b hair. I just finished using this conditioner with the matching shampoo and I am in love with it. I have been experimenting with different moisturizing conditioners for about 8 months now. I've tried Nexxus, herbal essences hello hydration and tresemme moisture rich conditioner. I thought that the regular tresemme moisture rich conditioner was good until I tried this one. My hair was very soft and hydrated when I rinsed it out. I'm going to be using this for now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, May 29, 2012
I started using these products on me and my daughters hair because we are transiting from a perm to natural and we love the way our hair feels. Its very soft, easy to comb, our hair is moisturized and never dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, October 4, 2013
So I have naturally curly and wavy hair. My hair responds different to different products, and I am quite sure a lot of people can relate to this. First of all, the price of this deserves a thumb up. It has gone up over the years, but I can not complain since it is still under ten bucks. Let me just say that I use this for a co-wash, leave-in at times, and even as a deep conditioner. It's so versatile. Because it is silicone free, my hair absorbs the maximum conditioning properties from the oils and it just softens my hair like a baby's shampoo. My curls are easier to manage, softer, and less frizzy. This is perfect to use year round! I love, love, and love it!!! If Tresemme ever took this off the market or changed the formula, I would lose it because this stuff is all that and a bag of chip, with a subway footlong on the side ;)