Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 23, 2012
wow i thought these would be good but theyre simply stunning for 60 dollars. the bass on these little cans is great especially with songs like dazed and confused by led zeppelin or loser by beck. mostly though ive played battlefield 3 on it and it sounds almost as good as my sony pulse headphones. very high fidelity drivers make speech and low end bass very clear as well as the mid range for guitar and gaming. overall THIS HEADSET IS BADASS end of discussion!
on November 20, 2013
Plugged rIght into my ps4 controller and started working. Voice, sound--everything. Awesome, crisp sound. I couldn't be happier for the price. F turtle beach.
1111 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2012
After reading reviews all over the net and just by looking at how nice the headset looks, I was sold. And I was not disappointed, they look great and feel great! The sound quality is amazing besides a slight and faint humming when no sound is running through them (on PS3 only, no humming on PC). What I love about them is that they can be used for calls on a cell phone or video calls and the microphone works great!! The detachable mic is a little hard to get used to (locking them in) so READ THE INSTRUCTIONS before trying to jam them in. Overall a great headphone really up my game in MW3 S&D(you can hear footsteps, defuses, ect.). Overall awesome headset for price!
on November 22, 2013
Works fine with the PS4. The quality is surprisingly good. Battlefield 4 is a completely different experience with them. My only complaint would be the comfort. The ear pieces are small. Unless you have small ears, you may find yourself adjusting them frequently.

You can either plug them directly into the controller or use the USB attachment. Using the controller, make sure to have all sound go over the headphones (Settings > Sound and Screen > Audio Input > Output to Headphones > All). The volume can be changed under the Devices section of Settings. If you want to use the USB, your TV must have audio out (red/white RCA). The benefits of using USB are that you can mute your mic and also set the (incoming) mic and game volumes separately on the fly. The downside of using the USB is that you're tethered to the system, though the cable is quite long. Finally, if you are using the USB, you want your Audio Input setting mentioned above to be set to Chat Only.
on December 26, 2013
My son had wanted another brand for gaming, I did research and discovered they werent compatible with the PS3. Back to reaseching and found these. Reviews were good so I took a chance, glad I did. My son was thrilled! Sound quality is great. Good size headset for smaller heads. Only downfall is sweaty ears if they play for long periods of time.
on December 10, 2013
Amazing headset. The bass is excellent, crystal clear highs and mids. Sounds like you're in a movie theater. I love the detachable mic, so I can use them as regular headphones with my cell or laptop. Extra long cord detaches leaving a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Superb quality plastic and ear pieces. Don't waste your money buying an over priced turtle beach headset. Note: your Playstation is likely connected with an HDMI cable, so dig out your standard A/V cable because these connect by piggy backing the audio plugs (red and white) with the standard playstation A/V cable, then into the TV. Just leave the yello video cable unplugged and you're good to go. The directions show multiple ways to connect them tho...very simple. Also check your mic volume level in the PS settings.
on August 25, 2013
I am writing this review for anybody who was/is skeptical about paying $50 for this headset. First of all this product is great for gaming, the Sound for ingame is amazing and so is the chat volume. The people who have reviewed this item were right about how your ears start to hurt after a longtime use but that's never stopped me from using them for a long period of time. You can use these for headphones as well, because the mic detaches and the music quality is great. The Con about these headsets is the ear hurting but other than that I highly recommend it. Thank you for reading this review and I hope it has helped you make this decision.
P.s. I have had these for a month and still have had no issues :)
on April 2, 2013
I know what you're thinking. WOW, that's a great price. Well yes it is, but beware if you plan on using these for the PS3 and want to chat then these are a no go. The hissing is horrible when you are using these with the USB plugged in for the use of the mic. The hissing doesn't stop even with the volume turned all the way up.

Now if you are going to just use these as a headset without talking then leave the USB out of your PS3 system. They also work wonderful with the PS Vita, that's why I bought them. So they have great sound, better than what you'd expect from a headset at this price. Quality is great too. So if you plan on using these to talk with buy a different pair, if you plan on using these for just sound from you PS3 or chat/sound for the Vita then buy this pair.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
The thing I love the most about this headset is the hardware quality in it! even though it could improve in sound, it's well worth its money. I've had them for a few months now, using them quite a bit on my PS3, Ipod and PSP and they're pretty much exactly how I recieved them (New).
Chatting on them while playing online is very clear dispite the detachable microphone which some reason I thought could lower the sound but people on the other line seem to here me clearly. Actually the detachable mic fits me perfectly since I take the headset out while on my Ipod and I can just take it off so it doesn't get in the way.
Another plus is the fact that I can play with them for hours and they don't bother at all like other headsets tend to after so much gametime. they very light and don't squeeze your brains out of your nostrals like others.

Highly reccomended for the price! the quality is way over the price range! Five stars nothing less!
on October 3, 2013
wow i am very impressed with this little gadget the sound is so wonderfully crisp and the detail that you can hear is like nothing i have heard before coming from a headset that is a great price $63.59, i have owned one other headset that was the same brand it had fantastic sound but for some odd reason it developed a short in the cord near the control box for volume mic volume and on and off switch for the mic that happened 3 months after i had purchased it it was the TRITTON AX720 if only i could find a replacement for just the headset alone for it that would be stellar.

the TRITTON Kunai seems to be built pretty good it seems people are having trouble with the ear cups they fit really well over my ears so i guess i got lucky with this but if they did sit on top of my ears that would be the deal breaker for me.

build quality
5/10
sound quality
7/10
hook up speed
9.5/10
works on PC PS Vita Iphone Ipod Ipad and any other device that takes a 3.5mm end should work fine
10/10
voice sound quality
10/10
mic hook up a little pressure and turn it upward to lock it in place
8.5/10
volume control box has the mic on & off switch mic volume and headset volume all 3 work great i'm hoping that very soon that Rockstar gets the GTAonline servers going so i can try the voice sound through mic and headset out.

this has been a great experience again with TRITTON headsets i just hope that it lasts longer then the last one if it doesn't then this will be my last headset from *MAD CATZ*