Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 11, 2006 2:22:43 PM PDT
Peter says:
Have you seen Fort Minor on TRL lately?? What did you think of his video w/ Holly Brook?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2006 1:07:32 PM PDT
huge linkin park/fort minor fan, but i dont know about the whered you go song/video, being a military servicemember i feel this song places blame on the member, though we all volunteered i dont feel we all agree with being away from our familys and the song gives the impression that its our choice, im currently deployed and i miss my wife more than i could put in words but i would hate for her to feel the way its portrayed in that video/song, i joined to support my family, and my opinion of a war places no bearing, this was the best way to support my family, and i dont feel that the service members are at fault or should be blamed
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rising Tied forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 11, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 20, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rising Tied
Rising Tied by Fort Minor (Audio CD - 2005)
4.5 out of 5 stars (198)