5.0 out of 5 stars fun to read ...
My GF and I have just recently gotten into light spanking so this book was a great way for us to both enjoy the stories in the book as narrated...I must admit that it gave us many new ideas...:-)
Published 11 months ago by docmaximus

I'm primarily a F/M spanking enthusiast, and secondarily a F/F one, but these stories appear to be strongly M/F in orientation, although the collection is advertised as featuring varied spankophile orientations--technically that's not a false claim, but there doesn't appear to be enough 'balance' for my taste.

If the stories are around 70% M/F in nature, that...
Published 15 months ago by Rassendyll

2.0 out of 5 stars More 'Balance' (Brushes, Paddles and Straps in Feminine Hands) Is Needed, October 31, 2013

If the stories are around 70% M/F in nature, that should be clearly indicated in the advertising... --Rassendyll

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to read ..., February 18, 2014
This review is from: TRUE SPANKING STORIES, VOLUME VI: True accounts of erotic spanking, BDSM spanking, punishment spanking, discipline spanking, OTK spanking, kinky spanking, ... hairbrush, paddle, strap, switch, and more. (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, September 18, 2013
Bought this book and it has spiced up the bedroom and is an all around good read. I would definitely buy other products from this series!!!