4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement sight for Compound Bow
Product was as described and functioned perfectly. I had lost a critical component of the existing sight and chose the Truglo Xtreme sight light to replace it. I really love the dim and bright settings on the sight. It is the perfect combo for late afternoon early evening hunting.
Published on November 21, 2010 by Useful

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A Universal Fit
Be absolutely sure of your sights size requirements for a light attachment. The term "fits most" is not definitive. I made the mistake of assuming it would fit my sight. I goofed and am now looking for yet another adaptor. Light works fine and I feel it would work great for low light hunting conditions.
Published 12 months ago by Kenneth Dean Lancaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement sight for Compound Bow, November 21, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my hunting needs, March 20, 2013
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
I purchased this light a year ago when the price was about half the going rate but would easily buy it today at the current price. I use it with a PSE F18 sight and it's been perfect to date. I've had two of the PSE rheostats and an Apex. The Truglo is hands down the best of the three. There was one significant problem with the others...they were all one brightness, too bright. It wasn't until a deer was staring me down that I realized they were nothing short of a beacon for trouble to the quarry. I missed two opportunities b/c of those lights as I watched prey turn and walk away as soon as I turned them on. The Truglo on the other hand has the perfect brightness adjustment. As the sun goes down I can adjust the light to suit my needs. I don't need the pins to light up like a Christmas tree. I just need to illuminate one pin enough that I can see it but the deer can't. As well, this light is a lot easier to turn on in a hunting situation. I simply rest my finger on the side of the the wheel and gently roll it when the time is right. I've not had any problems with the light inadvertently getting turned on. I would choose this light over the three position lights due to the infinite control of the brightness. It may not sound important but if you had to sit quietly and watch a nice 8 point walk away b/c your light spooked him, I think you would understand. I highly recommend this light to anyone using a fiber pin sight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A Universal Fit, March 4, 2014
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light! It's a 360 degree rheostat and has ..., December 21, 2014
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
Great light! It's a 360 degree rheostat and has an indent for the OFF position.
Turn it clockwise and it's barely on . . . counterclockwise for full bright. Keep turning for anything inbetween.
Can't talk about battery light. I don't leave it on. I wait for prey, then turn it on.
Fit my bowsite with no adapter.(sorry don't know the brand, but it's old).
TomJV

5.0 out of 5 stars TRULY AWESOME!!!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
I installed this light into my Apex 4-pin sight that came stock on my Diamond Fugitive... on an apex sight, the light shows through the side of the fiber optic cords and the ends light up like a Christmas tree!!! I like that it's adjustable too, so I can make it brighter or dimmer as needed.

For those using Apex sights... you don't need any of the adapters and such... it just screws right into the side of the sight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, December 15, 2013
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
Not bad drains battery quicky, but does light up well for the low light scenarios and screws right in to place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bow sight light I know of!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
I currently have a truglo light for my sight(I thought I had lost it so I bought this light). But the adjustable brightness makes this light indispensible in low light conditions. Now I have this light on my bow and my old one as a backup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome bright light, October 3, 2013
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
this light is exactly what I expected and I am very pleased with this purchase and the overall quality of the light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to return as it did not fit my G5, May 11, 2013
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
Can not give any positive review due to it not fitting my G5, it did seem to be able to by the description. with Amazon's GREAT RETURN POLICY I had nothing to lose to give it a try. Otherwise I would give it 1 star!

3.0 out of 5 stars bad switch design, June 22, 2011
This review is from: TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light (Sports)
This sight light works but the switch that turns it on / off is way too soft. No click is fealt and it will keep rotating and turn right back on. As far as function, I like the adjustable light intensity, but for some reason the green pins glow much brighter than red or yellow. this is not the case when glowing from sunlight only.

TRUGLO Tru-Lite Xtreme Adjustable Sight Light