Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TSG Bmx/Skate Helmet (Matte Black, Small/Medium)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Matte Black|Size: Small/Medium|Change

on October 13, 2013
This is a good helmet. It comes with interchangeable pads on the inside to adjust to different heads. That in its self was a seller for me. I have crashed a couple times from around 7 feet and bounced pretty good and it did it's job and was able to keep riding. I would recommend to everyone.
on August 11, 2013
It looks great and is comfortable, but after six months it's starting to crack and come apart at all four places where the straps connect to the plastic. I bought it in December last year, have only worn it a few dozen times, and never fell with it on. When I wasn't using it, it sat on a shelf in my garage, so it hasn't been exposed much to the weather. I was only given till January 31st to return it, so it's too late.
on September 6, 2011
My son loved this helmet even tho I bought it for bike riding. He does not skate yet. He loved the fact that it was big, comfortable and it looks great on him. Great buy.
on February 24, 2013
Excellent!
Thin, Light and comfortable
Ideal for teens who skate at high speed!
Easy to carry or hung wherever.
Safe!
on March 9, 2013
this helmet is perfect for skating, it is very confortable and you forget that you have it on your head. Useful for pool and vert.
on December 27, 2011
Helmet arrived right on time and step son hasn't been off the bike since. Fit is perfect, color is easily seen by drivers. It's great. Thanks
on February 10, 2014
Nice stylish white helmet. Fits just right. It has limited to air flow. Good alternative from you traditional bikes helmet.

See 1 answered question