5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit
Published on November 18, 2010 by G. Carlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but changed
They changed the console, so that the one shipped to me is a lesser unit than the previous model that had more 12V ports ( one inside, two outside) as oposed to only one outside on this version. Also lost in this version is the internal hidden drawer. I think that to save a few pennies on building the newer version, TSI has degraded the final product to the consumers.
Published on January 20, 2011 by Techjunkie0600

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit, November 18, 2010
This review is from: TSI Products 57315 Plug N Go Grey Powered Minivan Console (Automotive)
I have an 1974 motorhome with two seats in the front that are separated by the fiberglass motor cover. So I had nothing in which to store any small items and change, or hold drinks. So I mounted the console to the motor cover so that the passenger and driver would both have cup holders (2 on each side). With the added height of the motor cover it is the perfect height as a drink holder and mini-table top. I put my small items and change into the bottom slide out drawers. And I keep papers, a flashlight, batteries, wet wipes , etc. inside of the main compartment. The top of the compartment nicely holds small snacks as I am driving. I really don't need the inside light. I used bolts and wing nuts to fasten it to the motor cover. Honestly, its light enough that I can just unlatch the motor cover and pick up the console and cover without unfastening it. For my purpose it was a perfect fit and I quite happy with the quality. Because it fits so well, most people just assume that its always been there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but changed, January 20, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Had a similar one previously, it had a sliding tray inside and three external power plugs., July 1, 2013
They taken away a number of things, including a sliding internal tray and three plugs in back. Liked that model better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sturdy, very functional.., December 25, 2013
I really really like this unit. So many good features. But be aware that it needs to be mounted into floor board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, June 29, 2013
I purchased this for my 2013 Dodge van. It is the second one we have purchased, I had one in my 2009 Dodge van as well. Its about the biggest one on the market, and is priced very reasonable. One problem we had is the hinges on the cover break very easily but its plastic... just be gentle when you open it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Minivan console, March 11, 2013
This is the third one of these I have owned. They fit perfectly in the area between the two front seats of Chrysler, Dodge,and Plymouth minivans. I bought a new (used) van and immediately bought the console to put in it! Actually I received the console as a gift after I listed it on my Amazon wishlist!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only Okay, February 18, 2013
Unless you're planning on screwing this thing to the floor, don't bother with it. It is very light-weight plastic and slides. The floor on our van is not flat for the entire length of this unit and the floor in the van is adjustable to accomodate the stow-n-go seats, so we don't want to permanently install it. The cup holders are rather shallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug N Go Powered Minivan Console, June 1, 2010
Nori (Spring Lake, MI United States) - See all my reviews
Bought one of these years ago. Still using it after using plastic spray paint to match another van. Bought another for mom. Love it--height, lighted storage, and power at rear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed & more for less than half the cost, April 13, 2014
I own a 02 Chevy Avalanche. It was previously repo'd very roughly. All the locks & lids are broke & ruined. I am slowly replacing the items damaged to upgrade & repair my new pride & joy. This console is perfect!Tthe Chevy console replacement options are $100 to $200. This is almost 1/2 & includes the lock, key AND Plug n Play bonuses!!! I just wanted to mention also, some have stated that the newer model doesn't have as many ports. Are they aware there are at least 4 different models w/ differing options? The $60 version has1 port. The $80 version has 3 ports & there is a $100 & $100 plus version that have more options. Hope that helps. I really love mine. Totally worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one made!, June 1, 2014
This is my third one of these consoles. The lift-up door will break off if you accidentally push it too far back (ask my husband) so I've replaced it a couple of times but I love it. It no longer comes with the sliding tray inside but I don't really miss it. It's the height that makes it extra wonderful. It works perfectly in my Honda Odyssey!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›