Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

82%
18%

on October 7, 2011
This is my second TW Steel watch. My first was a 50mm Icon in black (TW623), and i love it! I wanted another in a brown strap, and I've been eyeing this particular model/color for a while. Its price was going down constantly, so i waited for the right moment to purchase it.

Now more about the watch itself. At first glance, its classy looking aviator style watch. Its very high quality for its price. The leather is amazing and very high quality. The watch some weight to it, pretty heavy actually, but give you this reassuring feeling that its not going to break. The box it came with is really too.

I highly recommend TW Steel watches to anyone wanting a not so expensive, fashionable, high quality watch.
on December 7, 2014
I have own this watch for a very long time over 2 years. This is great watch looking watch which is perfect for both casual and formal wear. I really like the dial color. I have many watches with black, blue or white dial but this is the only one with brown color and that what makes is very unique. It has a large but elegant presence on your wrist. If you have a large wrist, you might want to double check to see if it will fit you well. For some reason their strap are not longer. Watch comes with a a very nice presentation boxes that way better in quality and looks compared to the ones you get with similarly price watches such as Tissot, Citizen, Seiko or ESQ. Overall, I am very satisfied with this watch.
on September 10, 2013
Costco has these for $199 (vice the $229 Amazon price) so I got three colors - cream, brown and black. They look even better in-person. The band is sturdy and doesn't crinkle or crack easily; however, it's not too unforgiving. The watch isn't too big for a medium-sized man's wrist. I wish these had sapphire crystals as the mineral crystal scratches easily. For the price, I'm not deducting a star for this.

Amazon lists the movement as being "Swiss," but it isn't. It's a Japanese Quartz of medium quality. Still, for the money spent, it's not bad. If these were priced higher, I'd rate four stars.

This is a watch brand that never caught-on with the mainstream despite paid endorsements from actors and athletes. Perhaps that's why it is dropping in price what seems to be monthly? In any case, I highly recommend purchase.
on November 9, 2015
Bezel is chromed so it wasn't expected but it's nice looking. Looks great with a more casual as look as well as while wearing more formal shirts at work, slightly over sized as you would expect from a TW Steel, leather feels great, colors are true to the pictures. Manly looking but not vulgar. I'd definitely recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a nice watch with a more modern look.
on November 6, 2012
The watch is very beautiful and calls attention immediately - highly recommended for those of us that like to match the belt and shoes with the color of the strap - it goes excellent with your business casual attire
on August 14, 2012
This watch looks much more expnsive than it costs.
the watch is large great quality band and finish box very nice too
easy to read and is a very sporty design
buy it you will like it great gift too.
on July 15, 2016
my kind of watch. bold, rugged & strudy looking.
on January 14, 2013
I LOVE THIS WATCH, BUT THE BAND'S QUALITY IS NOT WHAT I EXPECT IT, ITS LIKE A SINTETIC LEATHER BAND.
on October 14, 2015
Excelent.
on May 14, 2013
this is my 1st time and so far i will order more stuff soon... will browse for more soon. thanks

See 1 answered question