Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on November 26, 2013
Delivery was 2 weeks early. I loved the watch very much. A bit over priced for a quart movement as compared to the same type of movement. Big & Light Weight.
on October 14, 2015
Nice
on August 10, 2014
As big as beautiful... Just love it.
on February 21, 2014
This is my 2nd TW Steel, I have a Black/Rose colored face. Keeps solid time, and so far the chronograph works well. The 1st watch still is solid, but I had to take it in to have it re-calibrated as the min/hr hands moved slightly off center from straight-up on the hour.

Would have rated both a solid 4-5 stars, however the warranty covered the adjustment. Only had to take it in to have the adjustments made. A small bit of work for a very nice watch at a great value.
on July 24, 2014
I offered this watch to my husband .. He wares it all the time... It looks great!!!!
on January 17, 2015
would have like it but too big for my wrist.
on November 9, 2015
love my watch. awesome purchase!

See 1 answered question