Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

50%
50%

on August 15, 2014
The Box came empty
on December 19, 2011
This is an absolutely gorgeous watch and it is every bit as advertized, however, it has one incredibly huge flaw...its so good its bad.

The good part...

I first saw and tried on this watch in Vegas in no less than a perfectly lit store and it waaaaaas stunning to say the least. A couple of months went by and low and behold I received the TW129 as an early and extremely thoughtful Christmas gift and I was giddy to say the least until I started walking around the house with it on late last night.

The bad part...

I went to check the time while I was sitting in a less than perfectly lit room and I couldn't see the watch face let alone the hour and minute hands. My heart sank as I went from room to room in various levels of lighting from very bright to dim with more or less the same results.

This morning I wanted to see how things looked in the light of day. The glass on the watch is so good that it literally acts like a mirror in sunlight or any light for that matter and I had to be extremely crafty in positioning the watch in order to be able to read the time.

I think that TW Steel makes an exceptional product, but, $500+ is a lot of money for a person to spend on a product that is so good that its bad.

Hope this helps!