Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 16, 2014
This is one great looking watch, and I echo the positive comments from other reviewers here. It's sufficiently distinct from my other watches to warrant addition to my growing collection! Nice yellow/cream colored face, large Arabic numerals, and sweet canteen crown. The watch is 45 mm in diameter. Please note that I ordered this model TW1 watch from merchant Authentic Watch Store through Amazon and I was actually shipped the model TW1R, which is similar in all respects to the TW1 pictured here with the exception of the color of the hands. The TW1 has all black hands, but the TW1R has cream/yellow coloring at the base of each hand, which has the effect of making the hands appear to be floating. It's a cool effect and a pleasant departure from the all black hands of the TW1. Needless to say, I won't be returning this bad boy!
on June 14, 2013
My husband noticed a friend of ours had this watch and he admired it. It is pretty unusual for him to say anything about what someone else is wearing. I asked his wife where she bought it. She had gotten through a friend and a fancy jewelry store on the Plaza in Kansas City for $400!! I asked if she could get another one for me as an anniversary gift for my husband. She tried but it did not work out. I told I would check with AMAZON....viola there it was!! Half the price of what her friend got at discount!
My husband who is retired and never wears a watch LOVES it! He likes the manly look of the band and the big dial that is easy to read!
This is a fabulous watch, at a fabulous price! Very happy indeed
on September 10, 2012
i have a few timepieces from the tw steel line of watches and simply enjoy the uniqueness and quality of the watches. my only complaint is the patent leather watch strap, it's comfortable but it's patent leather and does not have the wear of leather softness that you would enjoy in a more costly watch. it's definitely not a deal breaker ... just an observation.
on March 25, 2013
Possibly because I am used to a loose metal bracelet, I found it to be uncorfortable tied down to my wrist. I had to be tied down so crown would not dig into my back hand. Bracelet is very hard and unflexable.
on June 18, 2013
I'd seen this one in a store beforehand so I knew what to expect. At 45mm across the dial is just at the edge, before you crossover into those ludicrous dimensions worn by people with wrists the size of fence posts, presumably. It's still a weighty piece however; difficult to forget it's on your arm. What I really like is the simplicity of the dial - no friggin' useless little chronometer things cluttering up the space. This should be encouraged. These models seem to be going cheap at the moment. Be interesting to see how they hold their value, or not.
on June 19, 2012
This watch is one of my favorite watches. I get more compliments on this watch when wearing it. I like the "outdoorsy camping" look that it has. Very good dress-down and everyday watch. Very beefy.
on December 27, 2013
My husband has been looking for this watch after seeing it in a jewelry store while on vacation two years ago.
He loves it!
on December 8, 2014
Quality, looks, style and value for the money. Works great and I can actually read the time without my readers too.
on March 13, 2015
I really like this watch and it is very trendy. I have received a couple of good comments for this watch.
on March 30, 2016