Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TW Steel Men's TW607 Dario Franchitti edition Black Rubber Chronograph Dial Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2013
I really like this watch. If you don't like big watches then this is not for you. There is no glow in the dark stuff on the hands or the numbers, but that doesn't really bother me either. I have never had a watch where that feature worked very well anyways. The rubber strap was a concern before I bought it but after wearing it a while, I do not have a problem with it. It doesn't seem cheap, and it seems sturdy enough. The hour clock for the chronograph is a 24 hour clock, and not part of the actual chronograph. For example, when it is 8PM, it will be pointing to the 20. So the chronograph on measures 1/20th of second, Seconds, and minutes. It also has tachymeter, which is useful for auto racing. All in all, I really like this watch. It is sturdy, seems well built, and keeps time for the couple of weeks I have owned it.

P.S. The engraving on the back of the watch says that Dario Franchitti is a 3-time IndyCar Series Champion and 2-time Indy 500 Champion. While it was correct when they built the watch, it isn't anymore. He is a 4-time IndyCar Series Champion and 3-time Indy 500 Champion.
on January 8, 2014
DO NOT BUY THE WATCH from StoreVip here in amazon! I bought the TWS 103 Grandeur tech . My husband took a shower and in seconds it was full of moisture inside.. you couldn't tell time! They replaced it ( a very long and TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! That included sending a wrong watch to my home and my watch to another address, my replacement got lost.. i had to return the mistaken watch back and by that time they were out of my watch and I had to settle with another model!) . When the replacement finally arrived we had THE VERY SAME PROBLEM!!.
I contacted them again for my money back and they were UNHELPFUL and claimed that showering with the watch was a mishandle!!!
BOTH watches were at fault... DO NOT buy from STOREVIP SELLER
on November 5, 2012
Just received this watch and love it. The weight isn't that bad with the rubber strap. Only problem I had was adjusting the date. The crown was sort of tricky to get in the right spot.
on May 13, 2012
The watch is okay, but for the price you pay I was expecting to have the numbers and hands to be at least able to glow in the dark and the rubber band was of cheap quality. I already had to replace the watch band.
on November 13, 2012
I received the watch as a gift. I find the watch very thick and kind of clumsy especially for a smaller wrist (am a female). I am not real keen on the timing features (stopwatch features) but they are okay.
I also agree that it would be nice to have the numbers glow in the dark when working in some less lit places like I do.
I have had many compliments from people on the design and price as it is different than the usual Tags or Ritmo watches that I wear.
on March 3, 2014
The only issue I'm having is the band making my wrist sweat and smelly but thats with every watch specially when its hot, so I often wash it with soap and water since its water resistance.
on April 21, 2014
The watch will be no brainer at $250, the look its great, looks solid, and much expensive that it is. Thats why I like TW steel watches
on May 28, 2014
nice watch works well. Everything was as it was represented. Shipped in a reasonable period of time. Was very satisfied with everything.
on August 21, 2014
It has a distinctive look... I looks like it has a lot of quality.... I am very happy with watch. I have seen this watch at retail stores for $800. The price I got it for was a bargain.